Hi All,

Our Development Team whipped out another feature: PeeKaBlock - SPAM Blocker in the new version of PeeKaWho v1.2.

You can setup Whitelist and/or Blacklist from your Address Book or Free form text.

Screenshot:

Also, PeeKaWho is now translated into 7 languages.

For more release information.

For User Guide

OS 4.3:
    http://www.smrtguard.com/download/120/430/peek.jad

OS 4.5.x or OS 4.6.x
    www.smrtguard.com/download/120/450/peek.jad

OS 4.7.x
    http://www.smrtguard.com/download/120/470/peek.jad

We have a 7 days trial if you are a new user. For existing PeeKaWho user, as always, it is part of our free upgrade for life.

Other older OS will be supported in a couple of days.

Let us know your feedback at [email protected]
    12-22-08 08:19 AM
    i downloaded and tried, it slowed my bold down to a crawl for some reason. also, i could not get the sms popup to work at all. emails were fine, but the sms would never show.
    12-22-08 10:54 AM
    Hmm. I'll stick with the version I have until more feedback comes through. Nice to see constant updates though.
    12-22-08 11:01 AM
    well, i unistalled the program, and restarted, and noticed that i wasnt getting my email notifications anymore. i checked the profiles, and EVERYTHING has been set back to stock!!!!! i'm doing a battery pull now, but if it doesnt work, i'm going to have to reassign all my ringtones, message tones, and all sounds basically!!!!!!

aaaaahhhhhh!!!! now i'm getting uncaught exceptions after the batt pull!!!!
    12-22-08 11:25 AM
    Downloading now....let's see!
    12-22-08 11:27 AM
    Downloaded and installed. So far so good.

Thanks Guys.
    12-22-08 11:28 AM
    YET AGAIN, i have to reset my popup filter to include 100+ of the individuals in my 200+ address book.
    12-22-08 11:33 AM
    So far so good elsewhere. I hope the occasional "NO CONTENT" issues is permanently gone.
    12-22-08 11:38 AM
    I am going to wait a bit and see if people are having issues like Cobra is...
    12-22-08 11:38 AM
    this screwed up my whole profile thing! i'm having to redo all of it. i think i'm just best to leave these types of programs off my phone for now.
    12-22-08 11:41 AM
    I will wait to see as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 11:43 AM
    this screwed up my whole profile thing! i'm having to redo all of it. i think i'm just best to leave these types of programs off my phone for now.
    sorry ranger. i just checked and no profile issues here. it is a beta, so "iffyness" is to be expected.
    12-22-08 11:43 AM
    i didnt know this version was beta, it was just listed as there so i thought it was good.
    12-22-08 11:47 AM
    Yup! Its beta. Check their site!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mscooley; 12-22-08 at 12:31 PM. Reason: changed there to their
    12-22-08 11:51 AM
    Cobra,

Did you permission the app so that it is allowed on your BB?

Thanks.
    12-22-08 05:58 PM
    Question for everyone. If I recall correctly, I read a while back with an earlier version that PeekaPic would work with SMS, but that has never been the case for me. Anyone else remember this?
    12-22-08 05:59 PM
    yes that is correct, it does the same thing for email and sms. Im downloading now, results in a bit
    12-22-08 06:07 PM
    No problems thus far, I've been pushing it pretty hard, running multiple programs while receiving texts, etc etc
    I HAVE noticed that peekawho created an entry in my profiles.. not entirely sure how this fits in.. did i miss this in a previous version? i've not been paying attention since about 1.71.....
    12-22-08 07:07 PM
    yes that is correct, it does the same thing for email and sms. Im downloading now, results in a bit
    Coolness. I submitted a bug to SMRTGuard so let's see what happens.
    12-22-08 07:40 PM
    No problems thus far, I've been pushing it pretty hard, running multiple programs while receiving texts, etc etc
    I HAVE noticed that peekawho created an entry in my profiles.. not entirely sure how this fits in.. did i miss this in a previous version? i've not been paying attention since about 1.71.....
    Nope. This was not in previous versions that I recall. I think it was implemented with this version. BTW...it's nice to finally hear a guy say that he hasn't been paying attention! HA ....just teasing!
    12-22-08 07:41 PM
    Cobra,

Did you permission the app so that it is allowed on your BB?

Thanks.
    yeah, i did, i'm starting to wonder if it wasnt just something to do with my berry. i dont understand why this program would mess with my profiles. makes me think that it could have been my bold only becuase no one else seems to have this problem, or any problems for that matter.
    12-22-08 07:45 PM
    I have noticed that some bugs seem to be device specific on certain updates...
    12-22-08 07:48 PM
    BTW...it's nice to finally hear a guy say that he hasn't been paying attention! HA ....just teasing!
    I was paying atten... hey is that football on tv?
    12-22-08 08:10 PM
    anybody else played with the peekawho option that was added to the profiles? it seems its over-riding my sms notification and my email notification.. i have a diff one for each..
    12-22-08 08:41 PM
    Looks like the HTML issues were cleared up.
    12-23-08 07:46 AM
123 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD