Hey all, Im having a couple of issues with Photobucket on my Blackberry's default browser. Usually I can login to Photobucket via default browser and select my image's IMG code and then imbedd the image in a post via Opera Mini. Lately, I'm not seeing any of the codes under the pics. In fact, I can't even select the pics. Anyone else having this problem?
    12-21-08 02:44 PM
    Ummmm........anyone?
    12-21-08 06:00 PM
    Update: I pulled my battery for about 5 minutes, then reinserted, but I can only select about a third of my pics. When I click on all the other pics, nothing happens. WTH?
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 12-30-08 at 11:32 AM.
    12-21-08 07:01 PM
    I just want to say thanks to everyone who responded.........Oh wait, no one did.

I'm gettin' kinda tired of helping people who don't help back or even respond for that matter. Everyone just seems to want to take the easy reply so they can get their post count up.

Long story short, I'm still having this issue and have no idea on how to fix it. I guess I'll just switch my OS to 4.5.0.89 and see if that helps.
    12-22-08 01:09 PM
    I have that OS and can't use Photobucket either. I have no clue why its not working and judging from the non-existence of any replurs no one else knows why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 08:05 AM
    I just want to say thanks to everyone who responded.........Oh wait, no one did.

I'm gettin' kinda tired of helping people who don't help back or even respond for that matter. Everyone just seems to want to take the easy reply so they can get their post count up.

Long story short, I'm still having this issue and have no idea on how to fix it. I guess I'll just switch my OS to 4.5.0.89 and see if that helps.
    i don't know the answer to your trouble but don't label all of us like you just did thats not the case with me and you have a good day.
    12-30-08 08:10 AM
    i don't know the answer to your trouble but don't label all of us like you just did thats not the case with me and you have a good day.
    No one is labeling anyone bud. I'm just a smart alec and that's the way I talk. I thinks its kinda funny though that this thread has been looked at 132 times and not one replied until 8 days later. If you actually look at my first post, I'm only asking if anyone else is having this problem. I'm not asking for an explanation, just a simple "yes" or "no". I mean really, how hard is that? The amount of yes or no answers will determine if its the site or my device.

The fact that you decided to flame me instead of offering help cracks me up though. Thanks for the chuckle, I'm definitely having a good day now. Lol
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 12-30-08 at 11:06 AM.
    12-30-08 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD