huge blackberry fan

reasons why im going back to AT&T and back to the bold.

cons:
    1.touch screen still really slow (.75)
    2.no matter how hard i try to type really fast, no go on that, although i knew this beforehand so this hasnt changed.
    3.This is not a "business" phone, it is for kids to play with. Very unstable and laggy in every aspect(lets not sugar coat here, you all worry about your storm in one way or another)
    4.Verizon service is my area, just plain awful! Dropped calls galore(especially on the storm, brother uses some crappy LG phone and he gets better service)
    5.Bold is much better and well tested before release
    6.The Storm, no matter how we want to face it... is 2nd by far to the iphone, yes i said it, iphone. (i am not an iphone fanboy at all, just facing facts, now the bold... thats a different question.)
    7.The cons > the pros

pros:
    nice screen
    fun to play with
    sound quality
    8gb memory (which i didnt return to verizon)

well it's been good storm chasers(although my store still never sold out), and ill be on the bold forum--

later! and good luck to those of you waiting for this device to come around
    12-21-08 03:39 AM
    boo hoo. ok bye.
    12-21-08 03:41 AM
    most importantly its a phone, its purpose is communication above all else.
    since you seem to have trouble with verizon, is a reason to return it instantly.

the iphone jab....disagree.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 03:44 AM
    See ya ... careful of the door on the way out.
    12-21-08 03:48 AM
    Have fun with the Bold. I heard it was a good phone, as far as the Storm I still love it and as i have heard before if you come to the storm thinking it would be a pile to begin with then you would never begin to find out how awesome this phone really is. I have just updated to .83 and i can't do anything but like it even more.

As for the iphone i have also heard and believe to this day that it maybe smart it is still not a smart phone capable of multitasking and MMS.

Really the one thing it has that i like is the ability to do voice and data at the same time and that isn't the iphone it is AT&T.
    12-21-08 03:55 AM
    Wow I haven't seen a thread like this in 3 whole days =D

What ever your happy with is up to you. We can give you a ton of reasons why to stay but if you want to go so be it.
    12-21-08 04:03 AM
    This is for you, and every other "I'm gone!" child out there.

No one cares. Too bad you got junky storms. Take your other phones and GTFO.

If we wanted to hear about your new ideas for a phone, we would go browse your new threads on your new forums.

So please, anyone who feels like getting rid of the Storm, please read this, and realize that, for those of us who the phone works fine for, we do not care. WE DO NOT CARE. Stop wasting our bandwidth, and stop wasting our first page of threads.
    12-21-08 04:05 AM
    That's too bad.

12-21-08 04:25 AM
    See Ya!!!!!!!!!!
    12-21-08 05:52 AM
    have fun, you will not be missed
    12-21-08 05:57 AM
    wow. you guys are tough.lol..
    to the OP. take care and good luck with your bold.
    12-21-08 06:10 AM
    huge blackberry fan

cons:
    2.no matter how hard i try to type really fast, no go on that, although i knew this beforehand so this hasnt changed.
    3.This is not a "business" phone, it is for kids to play with. Very unstable and laggy in every aspect(lets not sugar coat here, you all worry about your storm in one way or another)
    4.Verizon service is my area, just plain awful! Dropped calls galore(especially on the storm, brother uses some crappy LG phone and he gets better service)

6.The Storm, no matter how we want to face it... is 2nd by far to the iphone, yes i said it, iphone. (i am not an iphone fanboy at all, just facing facts, now the bold... thats a different question.)
    7.The cons > the pros

pros:
    nice screen
    fun to play with
    sound quality

well it's been good storm chasers(although my store still never sold out), and ill be on the bold forum--

Hope they charge you for stealing the memory card

12-21-08 06:10 AM
    huge blackberry fan

cons:
    7.The cons > the pros

pros:
    nice screen
    fun to play with
    sound quality

Hey, you are entitled to your opinion, and surely may return it if you please. But the Bold is not perfect either. And be glad AT&T cares about it's customers and waited on the Bold because it had more problems than the Storm. Right now the Bold is only a little better than the Storm, and in due time the Storm will be just fine. That said, if you're not happy, theres nothing wrong with taking it back.
    12-21-08 06:34 AM
    Hope they charge you for stealing the memory card

+1, what a ****! And stupid enough to write it here! Karma...
    12-21-08 06:40 AM
    Peace Out!!
    12-21-08 06:46 AM
    huge blackberry fan

cons:
    7.The cons > the pros

pros:
    nice screen
    fun to play with
    sound quality

who cares? do you really think people care if you like the storm or not? get a life loser.
    12-21-08 07:23 AM
    hahah i know u made this post just to make people angry and to get some responses, but im pretty sure there are more people who are pleased than displeased and if u happen to be in the minority, then sucks for you. have fun with whatever phone you get in the future...
    12-21-08 07:24 AM
    The number of a**h**es's on this forum is truly remarkable. If I were the admins a whole lotta people would be permanently banned. If you idiots can't be civil you need to go somewhere else. I have a storm also and I mostly love it. It does have bugs and so does every other phone out there.
    12-21-08 07:45 AM
    I bet they charge you full retail for the sdhc card at around 129.00.

Other than that, good luck with your new choice.
    12-21-08 07:53 AM
    Me thinks Santa is bringing me a BB Storm for Xmas. All I can say is "I can't wait". Bugs or not, I know I'm going to dig this phone.
    12-21-08 07:54 AM
    Its funny how people make these decisions only after a couple of days,now if its because of coverage,I understand,but to imply its for a child is a ridiculous statement,while I admit the bold is a great phone,it still took a good 5-6 months to come to att and it still had issues,I'm confident that all of us that stuck with the storm will be rewarded with a device that will out perform the storm.

12-21-08 08:00 AM
    I don't get why everyone who hates this phone absolutely NEEDS to compare it to the iPhone. I've never had the iPhone (mainly because of carrier) and from what I've seen and heard that phone had its shortcomings when first released too.

Oh well. Enjoy your Bold.
    12-21-08 08:10 AM
    who cares? do you really think people care if you like the storm or not? get a life loser.
    Is rudeness a qualification for owning a Storm ... it sure appears so with some of the comments in this thread. The OP was just sharing his thoughts with us. If you and the others who are rude don't like his thoughts then just move on. I'm sure there are others like me who would rather read someone's pros and cons of the Storm than the rude replies.
    12-21-08 08:30 AM
    yawn, if it's not on the VZW network, it's not good enough for me
    12-21-08 08:56 AM
    How sad for you!! Do you need some tissue for your weepy eyes?

Thief!
    12-21-08 08:59 AM
102 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD