Anybody come on. . . . today theme need it for Storm!!!
    12-20-08 01:01 AM
    hi, there are 7 other threads about this. please search
    12-20-08 01:02 AM
    search police lol
    12-20-08 01:04 AM
    Saw the previous posts but was hoping somebody would have found something different
    12-20-08 01:05 AM
    multiple posts regarding the same subject are clogging up this forum
    12-20-08 01:05 AM
    search police serious just one theme come on
    12-20-08 01:06 AM
    Sorry for clogging the forum but keep me posted please
    12-20-08 01:08 AM
    how hard is it to post in the existing threads?
    12-20-08 01:08 AM
    Misleading thread titles!!! Arghh!!!!!!!!! If you are going to beat a dead horse don't get us all excited by thinking its alive!
    12-20-08 01:48 AM
    not at all, Don. I don't understand why other people dont realize this convenience. No need to worry people, I can reassure you that when a THEME comes out, you will know about it, quickly--hence a forum: a place where people post thoughts and ideas. many spread quickly. chill. one day there will be a Today Theme for the Storm, just like the days when we said "one day I will get a Storm."
    12-20-08 01:49 AM
    It’s not my place to write a script... And many people who are new to BBS's don't realize posting on an old thread marks it as new and moves it to front for all to see. So that’s why your get multiple posts.

If it’s not designed user friendly don’t complain when users abuse it. Adding search capabilities to the menu before starting a new topic will cut down on the multiple “same topic” posts.
    12-20-08 01:58 AM
    search function is pretty clear...i dont understand how its so hard for people to use
    12-20-08 02:00 AM
    No themes wont be out for a while! How many times do we have to say this.

Here it is in a simple version

The company that provides the jde for creating a theme has still yet to release the jde for the storm. Until that is released people can't even start on the theme. This means it will still probably be a few days after that's released before we even see the first theme. I would say another month or so after that before we see a theme that is actually worth using.
    12-20-08 02:05 AM
    hi, there are 7 other threads about this. please search
    And many, many, many more posts complaining about these 7 threads.
    12-20-08 02:13 AM
    And many, many, many more posts complaining about these 7 threads.
    Two wrongs always makes a right.
    12-20-08 02:16 AM
    Wow, at first I thought Don was exaggerating but there really are like 7 or 8 threads addressing the same issue with people saying the same thing. Anyway to close down all the extra ones and keep one main one open? I can understand his frustration with this issue
    12-20-08 12:43 PM
    This thread is a total crock. I thought there were finally some themes out, but no, it's just another worthless thread on the same topic that has been posted a thousand times already.

I'm a noob to BB and can't stand all of these lazy people won't read past the first page of new posts and conduct multiple searches before posting, and especially starting a "new" topic.

It makes it stuper hard to find valuable, new info.
    12-20-08 12:56 PM
    Let me tell you something! If want to start a new thread and ask a question then I darn well do it! Screw all of you that stay on this thing 24/7 and burn some of these people because they don't use the search function!! This is an open forum for people to ask what they want, when they want and however they want! If you don't like the way the same question gets asked multiple time then go start your own website and make it the way you want!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 01:10 PM
    No need arguing with the OP. Just report the thread and wait for mods to delete.
    12-20-08 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD