I'm honestly shocked that nobody has any input on fallout 3, somebody out there has had to play the game and think that a theme would be amazing! Somebody!!!!! Anybody???
    12-19-08 07:56 PM
    it would be
    12-22-08 05:21 PM
    I was pumped for the game to release and was just really bored with it in about 4 hours. A theme might be kinda cool though. I bet you could score some awesome screens shots for the creens though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 06:49 PM
    I didn't think anybody could get bored with it, but I suppose its not for everybody. I guess my luck for somebody making a theme from the game is gonna be a lost cause though, but if anybody sees one out there or something, please drop me a line, thanx
    12-24-08 03:45 PM
    A fallout 3 theme would cause many a geekgasm. As would a movie. Somebody definitely needs to get on this in my opinion.

12-27-08 11:12 PM
    Yea if it means I'm a geek than I'm all for it to get a fallout 3 theme
    01-01-09 06:32 PM
    I played the game for a little bit and, just like nathan, I got bored with it. Just not my kinda game.

I'll take a shot at making a theme for it though. After making my Astros theme, I kinda like the Plazmic program.
    01-01-09 08:20 PM
    :O I think the game was totsally amazingness! Therefore I made a theme I'm currently trying to post it, but apparently my account needs at least 10 posts before I can create a thread with attachments and image links, which is why I'm posting in this thread...
    02-10-09 06:48 PM
    I have seen a fallout 3 theme!! it was amazing. It had the icons with the happy guy and everything ^.^ this post may be useless, as I cannot remember where I found it but I have seen one, and it was beautiful google, here we come!

Also, check for a bioshock theme. Awesome as well
    09-28-09 07:14 PM
    There's a Fallout theme in here(on crackberry)! I found it after doing a search, installed it on my berry, and it was soooooooo cool!!! Not really usable, for me anyway, but still cool! Im sorry I would post a link but can not yet.
    09-30-09 07:40 PM
    Do a search for Pipboy 3000 and a couple should come up. My husband plays that game constantly. Its fun to watch, but haven't tried it myself.
    09-30-09 11:45 PM
    There are a few "Pipboy" themes in a few different colors. Search pipboy and you'll find them.

09-30-09 11:47 PM
    Look around there's a couple Fallout 3 themes on the Crackberry forums.
    10-02-09 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD