When I try to place a call, 1 out of every 3 times I get this very annoying high pitch noise coming from the handset (ear) speaker. This happens while the phone is dialing and attempting to make a connection.

Actually, people on the other end tell me that they receive my call, pick up, and cannot hear me. I have to obviously hang up because the high pitch noise/sound does not go away and I cannot hear anything but the loud noise.

Anybody else experience this?
    I'm not sure if this software-related, but I don't recall having this issue before upgrading to version 75.
    12-18-08 12:12 PM
    Have had this problem, but i get this siren like sound, and then after about 15 to 20 seconds the sounds goes away and the call can continue.

But, this only happens about every 3rd time also.

I had the same prblem with my 883- world edition also
    12-18-08 01:22 PM
    hmmm....i don't get a siren sound, but I do get a HISSING noise everytime I press a button on the call function.
    12-18-08 01:36 PM
    Have had this problem, but i get this siren like sound, and then after about 15 to 20 seconds the sounds goes away and the call can continue.

But, this only happens about every 3rd time also.

I had the same prblem with my 883- world edition also
    Yes, siren-like sound is exactly it.
    I have no idea what causes this. I have not been able to catch onto a pattern of any sort.

Something tells me that we're not alone. I'm pretty sure there are folks out there having an identical issue.
    12-18-08 04:17 PM
    So, any solution to this issue? Tried to wipe the machine with different versions but does not seem to work....
    01-01-15 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD