Ok, Here is the problem I am trying to resolve for a friend: I can not access the content of the email messages. For some reason, while it shows me the list of messages in my inbox, it will not allow me to read any of them. When I click on a message, it just spits me back up to the top of the page to search button. They are using the default browser.
    Also has anyone solved this with using Opera Browser?
    Thanks!!!
    12-17-08 12:06 PM
    Did you ever get a reply to this posting? I am having similar problem with web mail the carrier is Verizon who can't get it to work either.

The phone is supposed to help me save time not use days of time getting it to work!

I'm about to return the stupid phone!
    02-09-09 01:42 PM
    Are you accessing OWA from a web interface like on a computer or did you integrate the account to your blackberry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 07:12 PM
    No message here.
    Last edited by jwither; 02-09-09 at 07:18 PM.
    02-09-09 07:13 PM
    Hi,
    I told my friend to take it to AT &T. Someone I work with daughter had same problem with theres. It took a Crackberry expert to fix it, how I do not know? and it took them several people at Verizon store to fix it.
    Also the email is secure log on through the browser just like if you were accessing it on IE for example.
    02-09-09 09:32 PM
    I'm not sure about "integration". The phone is actually my wife's and she is on travel at the moment. She picked up the curve last week, setup the web interface to get her E-Mail from work and says it was working. On Saturday it was not working. She is using the default browser on the BBCurve. When she tries it, it will eventually go to a screen with a sub- 4pt font. We have removed all pictures to free up memory. In theory there is 46MB left and it is still occurring. We have yanked and reinstalled the battery to no avail. We took it to Verizon and they tried one of their Curves and could not open the E-Mail. I will try to do more when she returns. I should have additional storage and may try opera at that time. Thanks for providing some responses.
    02-10-09 08:36 AM
    Why don't you set it up properly in BIS and read the mail in your regular inbox?
    02-10-09 12:10 PM
    Would love to set it up BIS but her work location will not allow it if it is not a company phone. I received word today that she charged the phone last night and now it won't even power up. It may be time to start fresh - Verizon here we come!
    02-11-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD