Hi guys, I was just going through the archives and can't seem to find a similar thread.

I have all the Google Apps, now if I have my BB browser set to TZones i can only access the NEWS and other apps such as Docs/Picasa/Reader will not work, but if I switch to "Internet Browser" under the options everything works, but as to my understanding the "Internet Browser" only works with UMA network right?

This is the part where I get confused, I just hate switching browsers.

Any suggestions and more info this browser differences would be a great help!
    12-18-07 02:15 PM
    no reply yet on this
    12-18-07 05:14 PM
    I'm able to use the internet browser with my normal t-mobile network connection. I figured the wi-fi browser was for the uma connection. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-07 05:40 PM
    yeah now i am in UMA mode since I am at work, I will see when I am in the road, if it will still work, so

TZONE Browser - is just for regular Tzone sites
    Internet Browser - for anything?
    Wifi Browser - for UMA connection

is that what's it suppose to be
    12-18-07 06:08 PM
    yeah now i am in UMA mode since I am at work, I will see when I am in the road, if it will still work, so

TZONE Browser - is just for regular Tzone sites
    Internet Browser - for anything?
    Wifi Browser - for UMA connection

is that what's it suppose to be
    This pretty much sums it up.

TZones is your WAP browser (same type of browser you would find on a regular cell phone...primarily text based....saves on the data charges)

Internet Browser is a full featured browser for anything you want to do.

WiFi Browser - self explanitory

BlackBerry Browser (for those who are on a BES) - browser that uses the BES as a Proxy...allows access to internal company sites (if configured) and allows for secure browsing to https sites
    12-18-07 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD