When I try to download ESPN Mobile (ESPN Mobile Properties), all i get is an HTTP Error 503: Service unavailable...
    12-16-08 11:18 AM
    Have you tried to delete it and then reinstall it? Or if you haven't even gotten that far, try rebooting your phone and doing it again. ESPN mobile works great on my Storm!
    12-16-08 11:36 AM
    Have you tried to delete it and then reinstall it? Or if you haven't even gotten that far, try rebooting your phone and doing it again. ESPN mobile works great on my Storm!
    What link did you use to download it?
    12-16-08 11:42 AM
    This is the EXACT error i get...

HTTP Error 503: Service unavailable

The server is currently unable to handle your request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. Please try loading a different page. Contact your service provider if this problem persists.
    12-16-08 11:48 AM
    Have you tried to resend your service books?
    12-16-08 11:50 AM
    It worked for me just downloadd from your link

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 11:51 AM
    When I try to download ESPN Mobile (ESPN Mobile Properties), all i get is an HTTP Error 503: Service unavailable...
    Try going to espn.com and install from the link there.
    12-16-08 11:52 AM
    Have you tried to resend your service books?
    No, how do I do this?
    12-16-08 11:53 AM
    ESPN Home
    Working fine here.

12-16-08 11:54 AM
    Weird, I had my settings on DEFAULT for my browser, i changed it from blackberry to iexplorer and it worked. Thanks for all the help guys.
    12-16-08 11:56 AM
    Weird, I had my settings on DEFAULT for my browser, i changed it from blackberry to iexplorer and it worked. Thanks for all the help guys.
    It shouldn't matter... actually I think it should work better with BB browser considering it is a mobile site.
    12-16-08 01:54 PM
    Thank heavens for this thread. That link worked perfectly. Now I can fret about my team even more! I made it through the 1st round of the playoffs but this coming week is going to be tough.

The mobile version of espn for fantasy is so much easier to navigate.
    12-16-08 02:21 PM
    Why do you even need this?

Just bookmark the ESPN mobile site in your browser. Bada boom, bada bing. ESPN on your BBerry.
    12-16-08 03:06 PM

Just bookmark the ESPN mobile site in your browser. Bada boom, bada bing. ESPN on your BBerry.
    So then you can go directly to the site. Just like Crackberry launcher. You could put it on your home page and Bada boom, bada bing youre right there. Don't even need to open the browser.
    12-16-08 03:09 PM
    I had this issue a few days ago (using the ESPN launcher), so for a few days I just used Quick Launch to launch ESPN (which I actually preferred) and it was working fine.

Now early this morning I tried launching ESPN through Quick Launch and by manually typing www . espn . com into the BlackBerry Browser and the page will not completely load (nor will links work). I contacted ESPN and they said "at the time the new version of the BlackBerry OS is not compatible with ESPN Mobile and that I should downgrade...no thanks...

Fix it or I'll just find another site ESPN...

And as everyone else says by changing the emulation setting it does work correctly, so for temporarily when I visit ESPN I'll just have to use this option...
    04-29-09 09:03 PM

Its not the same at all

04-29-09 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD