Hey guys,

just wanted to come by and say that I'm a soon to be expecting Blackberry Storm user. I've been intrigued by Blackberry for awhile now and decided that with the releasing of the Storm, that was my chance of finally getting one with a touchscreen. So as a first time BB user (I'm upgrading from my VX 8300), I'm definitely looking forward to learning a lot. Anyone have any tips to make my transition to a BB for the first time a smooth one? Thanks for the suggestions!
    12-16-08 10:12 AM
    Welcome aboard!!
    12-16-08 10:22 AM
    Welcome aboard!!
    Thanks and good luck with Favre this year.
    12-16-08 10:33 AM
    Welcome! Glad you decided to make the jump. I know you'll be really happy with your Storm. If I were you I would go to the "Newbie" section of the site located at the top of the page and read through every thing. That should help.
    12-17-08 12:26 PM
    Enjoy the site and the phone when you get it.
    12-17-08 12:28 PM
    Enjoy the site and the phone when you get it.
    Thanks. I had no idea how massive and informative this forum was when I first decided to check it out. It pretty much is the the mecca of knowledge when it comes to BB info. I must say that I am thoroughly enjoying myself so far!
    12-18-08 01:27 PM
    Welcome aboard!! You're gonna love it here!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 08:06 PM
    Welcome to the addiction !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 08:07 PM
    Welcome to the BB & CB addiction!
    12-18-08 09:11 PM
    welcome to crackberry!!
    12-18-08 11:11 PM
    I hear ya, I was a Blackberry fan before getting my Blackberry and Crackberry had a lot to do with it.

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

To get to CB from anywhere, go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

Here are some goodies: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    12-20-08 11:38 AM
    Just play around on this site. If you EVER have an issue, you can bet that this CrackBerry community will be more than happy to help you out and teach you the ropes. Congratulations on the switch!
    12-20-08 11:48 AM
    I hear ya, I was a Blackberry fan before getting my Blackberry and Crackberry had a lot to do with it.

Welcome to Crackberry!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

To get to CB from anywhere, go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

Here are some goodies: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/
    Thanks, I really appreciate it. Especially that last link. Good stuff!
    Last edited by Double 0; 12-20-08 at 07:21 PM.
    12-20-08 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD