does nav4all talk to you. i downloaded it and used it and picked a voice, but i doesnt seem to talk. is it supossed to? also should it say road names on the screen or just an arrow and distance? am i missing a setting somewhere.
    12-15-08 08:02 PM
    allready on page 3 and no responses
    12-15-08 09:38 PM
    does nav4all talk to you. i downloaded it and used it and picked a voice, but i doesnt seem to talk. is it supossed to? also should it say road names on the screen or just an arrow and distance? am i missing a setting somewhere.
    Yes it does talk to you .. have you set your Audio Language set...

it also just say take next left, no street names...

try this put head phones in the jack... sounds crazy but i did work for me. to test go to settings / > sound options > welcome message and with the head phone see if it works.
    12-15-08 09:58 PM
    so do i have to use head phones for it to speak all the time or is that just a temp fix for it
    12-15-08 10:18 PM
    if you have an aux jack in the car it hooks up there and plays over the speaker...

not sure if this is a vzw .75 compared to a leaked .75 ... it worked fine on the leaked .75 but i pulled it off and put the vzw .75 today and now it is only working on the headset.....

strange, i may try putting the leaked .75 on again (tomorrow) and see if it fixes the problem
    12-15-08 10:36 PM
    Nine is doing the same thing. It works if I play through my aux jack

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 11:23 PM
    same here aux jack only.
    12-17-08 06:45 PM
    Tried reverting back to the leaked version to see if this worked and alas no ...

So now for some reason it only works on the AUX jack, I am tempted to revert back to .65 and then upgrade to .75 leaked to see if that fixes the issue.
    12-17-08 08:07 PM
    is it free?
    12-25-08 12:00 PM
    Yes it is free my storm has the latest Telus os and the voice does not work.

12-25-08 03:01 PM
    I was just searching for info to see why I was getting no audio. Are you saying that audio was working correctly with .65? Anybody have it working normally on .75? Seems like a pretty decent app for free.

Last edited by Sharkz; 12-25-08 at 11:38 PM.
    12-25-08 09:18 PM
    Still no fix for this no sound issue? I'm not about to drive around with a set of earbuds on. Anyone tried it with a bluetooth headset? I might consider that if it works.
    03-17-09 02:05 PM
    Still no fix for this no sound issue? I'm not about to drive around with a set of earbuds on. Anyone tried it with a bluetooth headset? I might consider that if it works.
    Upgrade from .75 to a leaked OS. .75 has an audio bug where it will not output sound through the handsfree speaker. I have Nav4All running on .109 with no problems.
    03-17-09 02:20 PM
    This may have something to do with VyMail or a program like it.

In VyMail you can set the audio playback of voicemail through the internal speaker on the front, speakerphone on the back, or hands-free. If I have my VyMail set to the internal speaker, then the audio from Nav4All comes out through the small speaker on the front of the phone like during a normal phone call. I then go back into VyMail and set it to the speaker option and then the audio from the Nav4All will go through the speakerphone speaker.

Same thing happens with FlyCast. It gets affected in the same way that Nav4All does.
    04-13-09 10:38 PM
    Nav4all is still being offered Free in the BB App world. I thought it was shut down. If I download it, will it still work?
    02-05-10 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD