I appologize if anyone else has posted about this already, but I didn't find anything when I searched. My Storm's sound profiles work perfectly aside from when I have it in Vibrate Only. At that point my Storm will still make all noises associated with at least two people for whom I have custom ringtones set, even though they are supposed to be following the currently applied sound profile.

Any ideas??
    12-15-08 03:28 PM
    Are you saying Vibrate Only works for everyone else calling, but the contacts you have customized ringtones for? Might want to report that to [email protected] in case it's a known issue for them to work out.
    12-15-08 03:31 PM
    In the sounds menu create a custom profile with vibrations only. Call it what you like and use this when you want vibe only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 03:36 PM
    Supposedly custom contacts still ring in vibrate mode.
    12-15-08 03:49 PM
    In the sounds menu create a custom profile with vibrations only. Call it what you like and use this when you want vibe only.

Thanks for that tip...was having the same issue and found this through search!! too bad this board doesnt have rep points, youd be getting them
    12-15-08 03:55 PM
    this is a known issue and from what I understand, will be addressed in the next software update.
    12-15-08 05:18 PM
    I was told it was known when I reported it in November...
    12-15-08 05:23 PM
    this is a known issue and from what I understand, will be addressed in the next software update.
    I really hope that RIM addresses this issue with the next update because it's ridiculous to have to create a separate custom profile just to set everything in vibrate mode. Everything should vibrate when "vibrate" mode is on.
    12-15-08 05:41 PM

I tried this and it did not work. The SILENT profile works fine but not the vibrate. Very annoying.
    12-15-08 08:24 PM
    I tried this and it did not work. The SILENT profile works fine but not the vibrate. Very annoying.
    Did you make a NEW custom profile or try to change the original vibrate? You have to make a new one.

12-15-08 08:28 PM
    yupz you have to make your own new custom vibrate profile..
    12-15-08 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD