Just upgraded from the KeyOne to the Key2 and absolutely love it!! Only problem I am having is that my contacts aren't downloading to my vehicle. The phone pairs and I can make calls, etc. Just no contact info...any help would be appreciated.
    12-31-18 10:25 AM
    Just out of curiosity, what kind of vehicle do you drive? Reason why I ask is that I used to have no issues Bluetooth pairing my KEYone to my 2017 Honda Civic. But now, with the KEY2, the Bluetooth connection unpredictably connects and drops on its own.
    01-01-19 04:36 PM
    Just out of curiosity, what kind of vehicle do you drive? Reason why I ask is that I used to have no issues Bluetooth pairing my KEYone to my 2017 Honda Civic. But now, with the KEY2, the Bluetooth connection unpredictably connects and drops on its own.
    Bluetooth is always problematic on various devices. My KEY2 stays properly connected to my Marshall Kilburn speaker, but my laptop, a Lenovo ThinkPad ffs, drops the connection sometimes. And I've either had this issue or didn't have it with other devices as well in the past, so it really varies from device to device. Bottom line: in theory, Bluetooth is great, in practice, not so much.
    01-01-19 05:00 PM
    Just upgraded from the KeyOne to the Key2 and absolutely love it!! Only problem I am having is that my contacts aren't downloading to my vehicle. The phone pairs and I can make calls, etc. Just no contact info...any help would be appreciated.
    When you pair the phone the first time you need to watch carefully for a little checkbox "Share Contacts and Call History" or something very similar. If you don't check that, you're doomed. There are a couple of work-arounds:

1) Turn off your phone's bluetooth and then delete the phone from your car's bluetooth profiles. Turn off your car (so your phone can't pair) and then turn on your phone's BT so that you can delete the car from that profile.

2) Now - turn on your car and phone's BT and try the pairing again - watching carefully for that little checkbox on the phone.

3) If that did not work and if your car has Android Auto installed - you can automate all of this by simply connecting your phone to a USB port in your car. Repeat Step 1 above to erase the connections. Start your car and plug in your phone to the car's USB connection. Android auto will start and also pair your phone for BT as well.

This worked very well for me a couple of times for different KeyOne and Key2's I paired to my Audi and a rental Kia.
    GoLeafsGo44 likes this.
    01-01-19 08:54 PM
    Thank you WArcher, I will give this a try tonight!
    01-03-19 04:25 PM