I use Vista and Outlook 2007 Calendar, Contacts, Tasks all sync fine. My memos do not sync. During original setup was given error message that Memos was unable to sync. I also see I get error message on Desktop Manager when I click on Snychronize, conifigure-Synchronization a window pops up Intellisync in title bar and says Warning code 0x3b21. Any ideas on how to get my memos on my Storm? Maybe it has to do with Intellisync?
    12-15-08 01:51 PM
    I have the same issue here. I have the Storm and use Vista with Outlook 2007. I receive the same error. I'd like to have my Notes/Memos syncronized as well. What if any is the solution?

Thanks in advance,

TMC
    01-13-09 10:55 AM
    Me too. How do/did you fix this? I can't access any of my Outlook features. Thx!
    02-26-09 10:35 AM
    Also have this problem. Will no longer sync. Anyone have any ideas on this?
    06-16-09 08:35 PM
    I have the same problem ...I have a HP pda..I sync it to my Outlook then I sync my Storm to that Outlook but I cannot pick up Notes..I do get the notes I write in each appt but not the seperate Notes that windows has
    If I discover any info I will be happy to post solution
    08-25-09 12:41 PM
    My husband updated the Win XP Pro actually got the update for .net cleared up all my sync issues..except Notes
    08-25-09 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD