Im getting my Blackberry Storm this monday and im wicked excited about it. I have always wanted a blackberry but i have had T-mobile for 2 years and hated it in my area i dont even really get service in my house. My contract is up and verizon is great in my area, with the new screen sensitivity fix and the new OS update i am ready to get my hands on this baby. Im happy to be a part of the crackberry family finally
    12-14-08 12:24 AM
    Welcome to the family... the addiction begins!
    12-14-08 12:47 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 01:25 AM
    Welcome aboard!

12-14-08 01:33 AM
    Welcome to cb !

12-14-08 01:35 AM
    Hello and welcome to crackberry!

12-14-08 01:48 AM
    Congrats on the new BB and welcome.
    It's gonna be a great christmas!
    Enjoy.

12-14-08 02:13 AM
    Welcome and thanks for sharing the excitement... Congrats on the incoming Storm!!!

Take advantage of the very helpful BB 101. BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com . Also the powerfull search engine to dig through this bottomless pit of Crackberry knowledge for stuff already answered. Post on those existing threads or post a new one if need be. Many folks here happy to help. Some searching tips... Go To: Search Forums / Advanced Search / Key word search / search by title / "pick a key word" that comes to mind and you might stumble upon some answers and/or clues. Or search by Post content...

Launch your addiction into the next dimension. Go to wap.crackberry.com (from your phone) and install your CB Launcher.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

No worries Intervention is not in our vocabulary here, enjoy your addiction to the fullest.

12-14-08 03:44 AM
    welcome, make sure you have the most recent update applied to your storm asap
    12-14-08 04:00 AM
    Don't usually jump on the welcome train but... Welcome! Enjoy, there is many good times to be had from this day forth.

12-14-08 04:02 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Enjoy the addiction™
    12-14-08 05:58 AM
    Welcome! Enjoy your phone
    12-14-08 06:49 AM
    Welcome to CB!

12-14-08 08:11 AM
    Yes! Welcome to the beginning of the end!
    12-14-08 08:21 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

12-14-08 08:28 AM
    hahaha by the sounds of it i will be pretty addicted to this thing. I cant wait to be honest with you my bother has always loved blackberry. He talks about how he loves it so much so i'm pretty excited about it. Thank you everyone for the welcome and ill be sure to get the new OS and possible try the screen fix with the Torx screwdriver. Cheers to the beginning of the end
    12-14-08 09:50 AM
    Congrats on your new purchase I hope you have fun with it. I myself am new to the site yet I have been a crackberry user for the last year and can't seem to let go. This site was named appropriately! I have the pearl from Verizon and I do love it

12-14-08 10:13 AM
    Congrats on your new purchase I hope you have fun with it. myself I am new to the site yet I have been a crackberry user for the last year and can't seem to let go. This site was named appropriately! I have the pearl from Verizon and I do love it. If you have any hints on how to use the site to its fullest please do forward along

Last edited by tejeda162; 12-14-08 at 10:20 AM.
    12-14-08 10:16 AM
    Hello And Welcome To Cb!!
    12-14-08 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD