what is the best case or holster that will work with the Silicone cover?
    12-13-08 03:30 PM
    I am using a Blackberry holster with a silicone cover. I stretched it out some and works great. Part number is G002303r00 It says RIMSTORMPCH and upc code is 38516 31168
    12-13-08 03:36 PM
    8830 one will work. That's what I am using. I have read the one for the bold will also work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 03:41 PM
    A good one is the holster from Palm. I have one for my Treo 700wx and decided to try it out. It works and it puts it into stand-by mode. It's pretty sweet too. It does have the Palm logo but oh well.
    12-13-08 03:42 PM
    You can try buying Seidio's when they release the holster that fits their Innocase
    12-13-08 03:49 PM
    You can try buying Seidio's when they release the holster that fits their Innocase
    I was on their webpage eariler and noticed they had a innocase holster combo and wondered if the holster would work with the silicone case
    12-13-08 03:56 PM
    I believe that the innocase holster should work since I dont think the silicone case is bigger than the innocase holster. Just may not be as form fitting or snug. Only one way to find out, buy one when it comes out and then post.
    I know that it will not fit in the seidio spring clip holster since I have one of those. So my storm is riding naked in that for the time being.
    12-14-08 02:39 AM
    I am using the HTC holster. Since the HTC is a bit thicker than the storm then it works great. really easy to get in and out.
    12-14-08 05:45 AM
    Seido is producing the "Innocase" and "Innocase II" to work with the holster.

seidioonline.com

This page list all their current and "coming soon" products specifically designed for the Storm.
    12-14-08 07:57 AM
    good thread....this is the combo I'd like (silcone and leather)...so I'm interested.

That innocase deal looks sweet also...however, $50 bones is alot to drop to TRY something out...can you return if no likee?

Best place to shop is mall....typically you can try before you buy.
    12-14-08 10:07 AM
    Has anyone heard when seidioonline will be releasing their "coming soon" storm products?
    12-14-08 10:59 AM
    They've been saying mid december..... Which wad a week ago. I'm hoping soon though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 11:09 AM
    I purchased the OEM BB case at Verizon.. I found that the silicone case that is sold at Verizon is too big to work with the case.

I tried the silicone case by BB at best buy.. that case fit in the OEM case sold by Verizon. It was snug.. but it worked. I will probably get this case to have it handy when I want the extra protection.
    12-14-08 11:40 AM
    I would get the Invisi-Shield by ZAGG. I have had them on my other phones and they work great. All my friends now have it too, All I have to do is take my keys to my screen and scratch them around a bit and show them theres no scratches. They will replace it the lifetime of the phone and I have never needed to replace a single piece. Best $37 Ive spent in a long time. Plus it works with my OEM holster (plastic clip) too. It comes in a full wrap version or just the screen protector. I would advise if your not going to get the full wrap, to atleast get the screen protector. I went through them almost once a month when using a stylus on one. With the invisi-shield screen protector, it lasted 8 months on the last phone up till I sold it for the storm. Lasted for a year on my other phone. Top notch quality.

Origionally I needed some sort of case or shield because of the design of these new phones. There soo slippery and always fly out of my hands. The invisi-shield is great because its kinda "grippy" and it works with any case.

The reason I dont like plastic or silicone, is because dirt and nasty-ness gets between the case and phone and scratches up the finish of the phone it self.

Just my .02
    12-14-08 12:37 PM
    I am using the HTC holster. Since the HTC is a bit thicker than the storm then it works great. really easy to get in and out.
    This from verizon or somewhere else? Can you please post a link to it? I am carrying mine in the silicone cover but I need a holster for work...

TIA
    12-14-08 01:43 PM
    I was told mid December release by a Seido CS rep via their 800 number.
    12-14-08 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD