I hate to beat a dead horse, and I've read some posts about this already, but nothing was resolved within the thread, so i'll ask anyway: why the heck won't this thing work? I see alot of people who complain about it, but i have yet to hear a solution. I changed the blackberry browser settings a little bit, but im a newbie, and i didn't know what i was doing. I tried the bank of america application short cut which i downloaded from crackberry(bank of america mobile site wouldn't even let me DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION), but i still cannot get it to work. I've typed in the damn website bofa.mobi..and it either says unable to sign in or won't show anything but a white screen. I refreshed and rebooted my website and blackberry and it still doesn't work. Please someone help. I can't believe bank of america hasn't fixed this.
    12-13-08 12:51 AM
    lol BofA is probably more worried about their future than people checking out stuff on their BB's. They're struggling to keep afloat like all other financial institutions right now, mobile sites probably aren't their priority right now.
    12-13-08 12:54 AM
    I understand that, but i want to use this lol. This was one of the things that led me to join bank of america. Its not teh only reason, but definitely a big reason. I need to do some transfering stuff, and this isn't working
    12-13-08 01:00 AM
    yikes. Well, hopefully the 35,000 jobs they're gonna cut in the next couple months aren't in their IT department!
    12-13-08 01:06 AM
    Man its whatever. I just want help with this. No disrespect, but i am just asking about the app. I'm not about to talk about why they laid off people.
    12-13-08 01:07 AM
    lol sorry!!!! good luck.
    12-13-08 01:09 AM
    Find an ATM or a PC and do it from there :P
    12-13-08 01:09 AM
    Just for reference, I use the blackberry browser with the blackberry emulation, and have everything checked under browser configuration. I think I had problems with the Bank of America site when I was using the Internet Explorer emulation mode.
    12-13-08 11:02 AM
    i am not sure why you are having problems. i JUST logged into BOA mobile on the same device and provider that you have and it's working fine.

what is happening?

click here from your blackberry:
    https://www.bankofamerica.com/mobile
    Last edited by chrisy520; 12-13-08 at 11:12 AM.
    12-13-08 11:05 AM
    If you need to do transferring right now, use your PC since you are on it,
    12-13-08 11:05 AM
    Mine works fine too..
    12-13-08 11:08 AM
    I don't have any trouble with it. I downloaded the link icon from the BOA website and use it all the time.

One thing about it that I find irritating is that actually have to click through MORE screens on the mobile site than you do if you are at home on the computer. That last one is really useless. You enter your passcode and push enter and then there is another screen that says nothing more than welcome and press enter again. WTF? If you are on a pay-per-use data plan, that is really nice.
    12-13-08 11:34 AM
    Yep. Mine works fine... What exactly is wrong with yours?
    12-13-08 10:09 PM
    I agree. I'm having no problems with mine. What is your specific problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 11:17 PM
    I'm having problems too. I have the 8330 Curve from Sprint -which I got Wednesday, so I'm a BB newb -and its only allowed me to go to the bankofamerica/mobile site and I attempted to sign in but all I got was a blank screen. Any ideas?
    12-14-08 07:16 AM
    Hmmm mine seems to work, I have an 8330 w/VZW. I downloaded the BOA mobile site launcher and it signs in just fine. Maybe try going to their page using Opera Mini?
    12-14-08 08:59 AM
    It allows me to go to the mobile banking site, but not the site that offers the BoA icon download, which is what I wanted.
    12-14-08 06:03 PM
    Try this OTA link to download the BOA launcher: http://mobilebanking.bankofamerica.c...eBanking42.jad

12-14-08 06:10 PM
    I just signed in with my Sprint Curve with no troubles.
    12-15-08 06:18 PM
    the app works fine for me, but there is nowhere to download the app that works. i was lucky and used the 3rd party app backup to transfer it from my old curve to my replacement curve.
    12-18-08 03:35 PM
    go to the blackberry.com website through your bb browser and download the bank of america app from there. that's what i did and it works great!!
    12-18-08 04:46 PM
    I get a message:

Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

How do correct this?
    Thanks.
    01-22-09 01:28 PM
    I get a message:

Uncaught exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

How do correct this?
    Thanks.
    Edit the default permissions for the device(Options>Advanced Options>Applications>Highlight BofA>BB key> Edit Default Permissions). Set them all to allow and then do a battery pull.

01-22-09 05:04 PM
    Bank of america actually have a new shortcut launcher for 4.5, the interface is a little bit different. It has button to search for atm or banking center right from the shortcut apps.

01-22-09 06:10 PM
    I can get to the site just fine. I just keep getting the error that mobile banking isn't yet available in my state. Stupid BoA. Stupid Washington State. LOL.

01-22-09 06:44 PM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD