Well it finally happened. I have been using the classic phone ring tone for years and I finally wound up in a restaurant and someone else had it as well and it was confusing. So I decided to change ring tones for a bit. I went with the ring tone from the movie Crank for now until I can find something else I like better. It got me wondering though what everyone else was using for a ring tone? I mean if we each give our Storm's names and individuality certainly we must all have different ring tones right?

Anyway if anyone is interested in the crank ring tone I attached it to this post.
    12-12-08 11:26 AM
    britney spears, circus!

one of my favorite things about the storm is how i can make my own ringtones now, without paying $3 a pop or whatever they were from the limited selection on tmobile's website. maybe you can do this on all smartphones, but i just upgraded from a razr so it still really excites me
    12-12-08 11:35 AM
    I use the song Hip Hop is Dead by Nas I haven't found anyone else using it so that's good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 11:37 AM
    Viva La Vida--it's a great ring tone. It starts out perfect!!!!
    12-12-08 11:37 AM
    The theme song from the cartoon 'Super Chicken'!

NOBODY else has this to confuse things...

Oh, and when my wife calls, it rings 'Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!' from the Wizard of Oz.

12-12-08 11:39 AM
    12-12-08 11:43 AM
    Sleigh Ride by the Carpenters
    12-12-08 11:45 AM
    Game On by Disciple
    12-12-08 11:46 AM
    I've assigned ring tones to all of my most frequent callers. Top favorite: Single Ladies (Put a ring on it) - Beyonce.
    12-12-08 11:49 AM
    mine is Macgyver theme song
    12-12-08 11:51 AM
    Non contacts get �I'm shipping up to Boston� from The Departed. It starts nicely and goes into a heavy metal river dance riff. Some of my friends get �Superstar� otherwise known as the Entourage theme

12-12-08 11:55 AM
    I made a custom ringtone from a song off of the Once soundtrack.

12-12-08 11:57 AM
    Joker Dark Knight Theme...Love it.

"Lets put a SMILE on that Fay-sa!
    12-12-08 11:58 AM
    Between the Two of Us, by Basshunter
    12-12-08 11:59 AM
    The Jack Bauer 24 ringtone from cb.com
    12-12-08 12:01 PM
    One good time by Tech N9ne
    12-12-08 12:01 PM
    I have a clip from Family Guy, where Peter is singing with "The 4 Peters". It's hysterical, and I always get funny looks ;-)
    12-12-08 12:02 PM
    My ring tone "This is Barak Obama asking you to answer the call.
    12-12-08 12:09 PM
    I have been so overwhelmed with options since getting my 'Berry. I started with something simple: some of the drum samples from DJ Shadow's Organ Grinder. My girlfriend insisted I give her a ring tone so I've got one of the guitar solos from Stockholm Syndrom by Muse.
    12-12-08 12:12 PM
    Well it finally happened. I have been using the classic phone ring tone for years and I finally wound up in a restaurant and someone else had it as well and it was confusing. So I decided to change ring tones for a bit. I went with the ring tone from the movie Crank for now until I can find something else I like better. It got me wondering though what everyone else was using for a ring tone? I mean if we each give our Storm's names and individuality certainly we must all have different ring tones right?

Anyway if anyone is interested in the crank ring tone I attached it to this post.
    HAHAHA, I am using the night rider theme

12-12-08 12:14 PM
    The theme song from the cartoon 'Super Chicken'!

NOBODY else has this to confuse things...

Oh, and when my wife calls, it rings 'Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!' from the Wizard of Oz.

HAHAHA, that is awful but funnu I have to admit, OK so YOU are definately the one that can answer my question, I have no idea how to assign different ringtones to my friends when they call; can you please help me out I am a first time blackberry user so totally confused YUP THAT'S ME haha thanks

12-12-08 12:17 PM
    Will Smith - Just the Two of Us, best way to describe my BlackBerry relationship.

JK

I've assigned ring tones to all of my most frequent callers. Top favorite: Single Ladies (Put a ring on it) - Beyonce.
    No offense, but that song sucks. Makes me wish I was a divorce attorney.
    12-12-08 12:17 PM
    Big Booty Hoes.... Old school Luke!!
    12-12-08 12:18 PM
    The Mario Theme Song!
    12-12-08 12:19 PM
    M.I.A. Paper Planes. Yes I know, overplayed. But me likey
    12-12-08 12:27 PM
714 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD