I see the option to enable Bluetooth on DM but the option itself is not enabled. Is there anyway to enable it? Can the Bold be tethered via Bluetooth as well? TIA
    12-11-08 11:50 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I am using my Storm as a wireless modem via Bluetooth and the VZAccess Manager, but Desktop Manager won't even let me select the "Turn On Bluetooth Support" option under "Connection Options" in the "Options" Drop down menu. It's just grayed out and unavailable.

Is there a way to allow Bluetooth syncing with the Storm?
    12-13-08 10:16 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I am using my Storm as a wireless modem via Bluetooth and the VZAccess Manager, but Desktop Manager won't even let me select the "Turn On Bluetooth Support" option under "Connection Options" in the "Options" Drop down menu. It's just grayed out and unavailable.

Is there a way to allow Bluetooth syncing with the Storm?
    I remember reading somewhere that you have to be using the Microsoft Bluetooth stack for it to work with DM. You'll need to remove any 3rd party bluetooth drivers e.g. Widomm or your PC/laptop manufacturers drivers. This info comes with no warranty if u break your PC!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD