Tap Interval/ Hover Period what does it mean? I have searched everything, i found one thread, but it didnt have a clear answer.

Also, there is 3 message icons, SMS/MMS- my yahoo e-mail icon- and the Message Icon. Is there any way to strictly have all messages pop up in one folder instead of having to sift all 3 for my e-mails/ txts and missed call notifications.
    12-11-08 08:06 PM
    I also would like to know this. I asked this in another thread and i got jumped for asking with people telling me to search about it... but like you, I didn't get very clear answers.
    12-11-08 08:08 PM
    yeah there are a few out there, but no clear def on what it exactly means. Im glad you said you looked too, cus i dont want people to yell at me to search.
    12-11-08 08:10 PM
    For new users I would say to set your Hover time the higher the better. Hovering is the amount of time the item you have hilighted will stay lit before it jumps over to another "letter" or item. I had a very hard time when typing in Qwerty mode with my hover set low because I would have "h" lit up but then move my finger slightly and wind up pressing "j". Very aggrevating.

With tap intervel I would think that you would have to set it according to how you type. If you type faster then you think then you may want it to be faster.

Your "messages" folder should include all of your email messages. I haven't figured out a way to put the SMS/MMS to all go into the "messages" folder.
    12-11-08 08:21 PM
    For new users I would say to set your Hover time the higher the better. Hovering is the amount of time the item you have hilighted will stay lit before it jumps over to another "letter" or item. I had a very hard time when typing in Qwerty mode with my hover set low because I would have "h" lit up but then move my finger slightly and wind up pressing "j". Very aggrevating.

With tap intervel I would think that you would have to set it according to how you type. If you type faster then you think then you may want it to be faster.

Your "messages" folder should include all of your email messages. I haven't figured out a way to put the SMS/MMS to all go into the "messages" folder.
    Ok sounds good, this may be a dumb question, but the higher the number, does that mean its more sensative.
    12-11-08 08:34 PM
    higher less sensitive, i think.
    12-11-08 08:41 PM
    higher less sensitive, i think.
    Thanks, yeah im just a little confused becuase the swipe sensativity is faster on 6, but that may be why its labeled (High), and the others arn't
    12-11-08 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD