i notice as of the last couple days my wifi suddenly stoped working... home and starbucks and such..

ive battery pull many times and also resent service books.. it always worked fine but suddenly just stop..

when i try to connect to a wifi it finds it and even shows up ion the home screen next to ATT - .. however the wifi logo never lights up white..

whats the problem here?
    12-11-08 01:49 AM
    okay after posting this i reran the setup wifi wizard reentering my password and such and it suddenly started working agian..

ahh phones.. such headaches yet we cant live without them

update 2 post down.. not working agian
    Last edited by Vendettx; 12-14-08 at 01:06 AM.
    12-11-08 01:52 AM
    Glad to hear it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 01:56 AM
    I've had that sometimes, and I need to resend my service books for it to work again. Resending service books and pulling battery solves most problems! Glad it was only the password for you though!
    12-11-08 03:01 AM
    okay so after a day this happened again wtf..

i tried battery pulls resetting up wifi, resending service books!

it shows connnected to my wifi's name however its a " - " instead of a check mark and also wifi never lights up white what the heck!

HELP!
    12-14-08 01:06 AM
    I had the same problem with my WiFi yesterday so I called customer service.
    They told me to do a battery pull with the phone power on. I also
    read on here to resend your service books. I did both and mine is working fine....for now!
    Try both and see if this helps! Good Luck!

12-14-08 09:49 AM
    I had this problem until yesterday. It happened for two days straight. What I did was I re loaded the OS and then resent service books and did a battery pull and worked.

12-14-08 10:20 AM
    I too pulled the batter and resent service books and all is working fine. Even when the wifi was not working it still showed that it had an IP and MAC address but did not have the green check mark next to the wifi list. Just hopig this won't be a regular occurance.....

-Terry
    12-25-08 12:56 PM
    I have been dealing with this for 2 days now. Same problem shows my network but no check mark. Pulled the battery, resent service books many,many times. I entered the IP manually, I'm lost for now.
    01-06-09 12:31 AM
    As I don't have ten posts yet I can't post URLs however, search for a thread titled "Bold Wifi issue potentially resolved... "

I was having the same problem and the suggestion in the first post solved it for me.
    01-06-09 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD