My fiance is a crackberry.com addict as well as a crackberry addict, so I'll just say that this is his blackberry-less fiance asking this rather simple question

He just got what I think is a Blackberry Curve, again pardon my ignorance. I was just trying to figure out the thing, and what is currently puzzling me is why it is that some people in his blackberry messenger contact list have bold names while others appear as regular text? I asked him and he thought it might mean that the bold ones are people who have them on their contact lists as well, but I noticed some people that I know have him on their lists are appearing as not bold. It's driving me nuts so hopefully someone here can shead some light on this for me, thanks!
    12-10-08 01:24 AM
    LOL I just noticed as I submitted the post that it's a Pearl he has, not the Curve. Shhhh don't tell him I didn't know that or else I might be in for a long blackberry 101 lecture haha.
    12-10-08 01:25 AM
    Seems trivial I really dont know but it could be the way the contacts enter there user name.
    12-10-08 01:27 AM
    Bold are available to talk. Non bold are busy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD