For the last 3 days my Pearl has been naughty, the back/escape button doesn't work sometimes...I called T-mobile and Blackberry Support is shipping me a another one...Such great service!
    12-12-07 07:27 PM
    I know. They're sending us a new one cuz my wife's won't update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-07 07:34 PM
    I recieved my replacement Pearl, it has more problems than the one I sent back. I think I've reached my limit with Blackberry & T-mobile I think their both a little overrated, their products and service are going down hill.
    12-14-07 07:02 PM
    I have an 8320 with TMO switched over from VZW and I'm thrilled!!!
    12-14-07 07:03 PM
    How do u go from "such great service" to "their products and service are going down hill"? LOL.
    12-16-07 11:06 AM
    I've used T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T (Cingular), and I'm VERY impressed with T-Mobile...
    12-16-07 12:32 PM
    I had at&t, and just had to switch back to Tmobile.
    The only complaint i have, is sometimes i try and make a call, and for some reason after the Calling screen, im taken back to the home screen.

I dont mind tho.
    Service itself is spectacular.
    12-16-07 01:00 PM
    How do u go from "such great service" to "their products and service are going down hill"? LOL.
    When I recieve my placement for my defective Pearl and it's worse than the one I sent back, all I got was a refurb with problems that someone else had. I should have expected that after what all I have read on here and other forums about the Pearl.

T-mobile phone service is great, customer service is good, but getting a handset problem solved is difficult. I have know people who have had 3 or 4 Pearl replacements and that is a handset problem that needs too be corrected. I have owned the 7280, 7105t and 8700g and never had a problem until I got a Pearl. There great for a while and then after a couple of months some start developing problems they must have a QSC problem do to the fact they make them in too many countries. My first was made in Hungary and the replacement they sent was made in Mexico. Oh well.....
    Last edited by BBPirate; 12-16-07 at 03:45 PM.
    12-16-07 03:28 PM
    If you think a pearl rep[lacement is bad,
    Try replacing a sidekick.

NIGHTMARE.

Off topic i know but i completely agree with you on insurance terms.
    12-16-07 06:30 PM
    My wifes USB on her Pearl went bad after 2 months. Tmo and RIM sent us a brand new one even without inusrance on the phone!
    12-27-07 10:39 AM
    i imagine the phone itself was still under manufacturer warranty
    12-27-07 10:51 AM
    Tmobile is definetly the best carrier to deal with. Their CS is top of the line. I had to get 2 replacement devices through them and never had a problem.
    12-27-07 11:05 AM
    Sorry that you're having problems with your pearl I still you my beast 8700g I love it even though it is thick no problems I like tmo as well was with at&t,sprint and now tmo.

12-27-07 11:17 AM
    Today is the third time I have talked too T-mobile Blackberry and they can't figure out the problem they did offer to send me another Pearl, but I declined they just sent me a replacement a couple of weeks ago...Maybe it's time to move on to the next iphone that comes out...who knows...
    12-27-07 11:32 AM
    yea i have dealt with sprint and att and theyre customer serveice are so annoying and they wont help you with your problem and when you try and upgrade its a total rip off!
    tmobile is my fave (<--haha) for sure (bad joke)
    12-27-07 01:27 PM
    gotta love Tmo's customer service! =) Luvin' It!
    12-27-07 03:01 PM
    Great Customer Service!!!
    12-27-07 03:15 PM
    T-mobile not so good for my company. My boss has 8100 which she put insurance and some how this got changed to another phone. She never notice it until I found it going back into the records. T-mobile will not change the error they made saying that we should of said something when it happen. Did I forget that you can even talked to some one first when it comes to business accounts. I had to email them and fax them first so they can contact me and was email back saying I would be contacted with in 24 Hrs. It took more than a week and that after I call and email them many types. They lost a business and going to Verizon.
    01-01-08 05:51 PM
    Tmobile is sending me my 4th pearl and if this one doesnt continue to work im done with it. my first pearl lasted a few months the next one lasted 2 weeks then it would not turn on and only the red light would flash along with on all of them the track ball would stick and can we say major lag i still have lag issues and it doesnt always ring and it freezes. im so sick of the pearl and tmobile send me back to verizon please.
    03-06-08 12:59 PM
    If you think a pearl rep[lacement is bad,
    Try replacing a sidekick.

NIGHTMARE.

Off topic i know but i completely agree with you on insurance terms.
    a solution to every sidekicks problem...."master reset"...LOL
    03-08-08 09:42 AM
    I'm on my 6th pearl. The screen cracked while it was sitting on my nightstand charging, 4 phones in a row. The other two were random bs. Tmo has a policy for 'multiple exchange' where they give a different device on the 3rd exchange for defective devices, however 'there is no comparable device'. Thus I'm stuck getting the same defect 3 pearls in a row. And yes it is a defect. My pearl was fine when I plugged it in, didn't move for 8 hours, and I woke up to a half black screen.

03-09-08 12:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD