is there anyway to hide telephone names in your bb from people if they were to search your phone!!
    12-08-08 09:53 PM
    Put them in the password keeper.
    12-08-08 09:54 PM
    why would you wanna do that? lol jk

i would just lock your phone
    12-08-08 09:57 PM
    i lock it then she asks why u have to lock phone???
    12-08-08 09:59 PM
    umm.. if you need to hide something from her then you don't belong together..

not trying to end a relationship but heck if she don't trust you it isn't worth it
    12-08-08 10:01 PM
    lol @ this thread
    12-08-08 10:03 PM

not trying to end a relationship but heck if she don't trust you it isn't worth it
    i dont think you could tell that to any women without them getting a little mad.
    Dont get me wrong i agree with you.

That's what I was thinking lol

tru dat Noaim!

Keep no secrets...should be no problems!!!
    just dont save ur side girls in your contacts and pray they dont txt or call u while ur main girl has ur phone haha
    12-08-08 10:05 PM
    Easy. Change the names to something other than their real names. Then, hide the real name in the details of the contact that don't readily display (in some kind of code). That way, when she's scrolling through the names, it's all guys or places or 'business contacts' and you don't have to explain away the night.

Problem solved! It's worked for me many times in the past.
    12-08-08 10:06 PM
    "secrets are like cancer they just keep spreading" - superballs5337
    12-08-08 10:06 PM
    i dont think you could tell that to any women without them getting a little mad.
    Dont get me wrong i agree with you.

hey I didn't say she would always agree..

but hiding things only makes it worse if they find it..

with all my girlfriends I was very open about my contacts who I talked to and why. I let them look through every inch of my phone whether they liked what they saw or not.

if they had questions about something I told them..

and with that being said

not one of my relationships ended over another girl =)
    12-08-08 10:08 PM
    Easy. Change the names to something other than their real names. Then, hide the real name in the details of the contact that don't readily display (in some kind of code). That way, when she's scrolling through the names, it's all guys or places or 'business contacts' and you don't have to explain away the night.

Problem solved! It's worked for me many times in the past.
    This is sad advice!!!!!
    12-08-08 10:08 PM
    This thread is sad =(
    12-08-08 10:10 PM
    tell her its your phone and she should stay the **** out...they dont need to be all up in your isht anyways
    12-08-08 10:12 PM
    some of you guys are ignorant, its guys like some of you that turn women to other women
    12-08-08 10:23 PM
    just wait til she hears one of your voice mails from the other chick and she smashes your poor storm =)
    12-08-08 10:25 PM
    some of you guys are ignorant, its guys like some of you that turn women to other women
    LMAO if a woman turns to another woman, she wanted a woman in the 1st place.

To the OP, there is this thing called respect, she should respect your right to privacy either she trusts you or she doesn't, that of course goes both ways.......
    12-08-08 10:31 PM
    And its women in general that turn guys gay. i've had my share of bad apples and trust issues, but i have not given up on women!

All hail the T and A!
    12-08-08 10:32 PM
    lol @ women that turn guys gay, guys that turn gay just have identity issues in general
    12-08-08 10:34 PM
    Lmao. This thread is hilarious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 10:35 PM
    Dood, if you need to hide - you got bigger probs. I'm just sayin...
    12-08-08 10:37 PM
    women that have trust issues usually have gotten fked over by someone like the OP
    12-08-08 10:38 PM
    LMAO if a woman turns to another woman, she wanted a woman in the 1st place.

To the OP, there is this thing called respect, she should respect your right to privacy either she trusts you or she doesn't, that of course goes both ways.......
    Lol OP? That's funny

She should respect your privacy . But don't make it obvious your hiding something

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 10:39 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD