Just be honest. Something that everyone wants from everyone else, but in today�s Internet, non face-to-face world, honesty and trust is hard to find and build with one another. I feel that as a community of human beings we need to acknowledge, understand and accept the fact that, YES! WE DO NOT TRUST EACHOTHER. If we did trust each other, there wouldn�t have to be so many securities i.e. (PayPal, passwords, Western Union, etc�) to keep us safe. Don�t get me wrong, I do agree with security, but the reason we are creating some many spinoffs of securities is because of untrustworthy people. For example, I am a seller on the one and only Craigslist.com. I cannot not tell you the amount of time and effort it takes for me to find a legitimate supplier of Blackberry devices. YES, I have been scammed more than once. WHY? Because I trusted someone. Other than selling phones, I have a sincere interest in human behavior and interaction and it amazes how far people will go to make $300.00 from a complete stranger!!!

I know this small section of text probably won�t change the world, but just think about it the next time you decide to be untrustworthy. Is it really worth all the hassle to steal from someone you don�t even know? Because when the time does come, and it will, that you get scammed, if you have a brain in your head you might just realize the irony in the situation. Now you�re the one pissed off that someone stole from you, well I guess you shouldn�t have been stealing in the first place, right?...
    12-08-08 03:21 PM
    Sorry you obviously got ripped off by someone, but why the rant on CB??? Especially as your first post....
    12-08-08 03:25 PM
    Sorry you obviously got ripped off by someone, but why the rant on CB??? Especially as your first post....
    Agree. How about Hi. How are you.
    12-08-08 03:28 PM
    This was just statement, not trying to rant, just wanted to post since I feel that CB is one of the most HONEST forum sites today and collaboration is something that I noticed was encouraged and looked highly upon with all CB users. So, I guess I just wanted to see what people had to say. And I still am a big supporter of craigslist.com and Crackberry.com.
    12-08-08 03:30 PM
    Then WOW. Enjoy the site and the phone.
    12-08-08 03:33 PM
    Its actually craigslist.org

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 05:57 PM
    Its actually craigslist.org

Actually, they both link to craigslist, so it doesnt really matter, does it?
    12-08-08 06:06 PM
    Ahh good question?

12-08-08 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD