Is there any way I can turn a certain section of a song into a ringtone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-08 02:14 AM
    yes, actually the Roxio software that came with the Desktop Manager works really well for that, just pick the song you wanna use and chop it down to the section you wanna use for the ringtone, upload to your phone and set it as ringtone
    12-08-08 02:22 AM
    You can always go to myxertones.com as well. Its free.

12-08-08 10:12 AM
    yes, actually the Roxio software that came with the Desktop Manager works really well for that, just pick the song you wanna use and chop it down to the section you wanna use for the ringtone, upload to your phone and set it as ringtone
    Thanks alot

12-08-08 12:33 PM
    You can always go to myxertones.com as well. Its free.

Thanks,but it won't let you use any part of the song right?

12-08-08 12:36 PM

There's a program called Audacity that lets you create ringtones from any part of the song. It's free, and I'm pretty sure there is a 101 lecture how to make the ringtone, as it can be rather cumbersome.

Never used Roxio for ringtone stuff, so I can't comment on it.
    12-08-08 12:59 PM
    Is there any way I can turn a certain section of a song into a ringtone?
    Here, this is the ULTIMATE ringtone maker: Free Ringers | Ringtone Maker - Mobile Reelz

It's soooo easy to use and it mixes really good quality tones. Just load your song (MP3), crop and cut, select your format and send it to your phone (and YES, you can use any part of the song).
    12-08-08 01:24 PM
    Here, this is the ULTIMATE ringtone maker: Free Ringers | Ringtone Maker - Mobile Reelz

It's soooo easy to use and it mixes really good quality tones. Just load your song (MP3), crop and cut, select your format and send it to your phone (and YES, you can use any part of the song).
    Thanks MaNy....

12-08-08 01:31 PM
    Thanks MaNy....

Np man.
    12-08-08 01:38 PM
    myxertones.com does let you use whatever part of the song you want when you create your own ringtone. There is an easy to use editor that lets you pick start point and number of seconds, and also lets you preview your choice until you get exactly what you want.
    12-08-08 02:14 PM
    myxertones.com does let you use whatever part of the song you want when you create your own ringtone. There is an easy to use editor that lets you pick start point and number of seconds, and also lets you preview your choice until you get exactly what you want.
    Thanks vomviersen:-)

12-08-08 02:41 PM
    +1 for audacity. it's free and you can even cut different parts of the song together. i know on myxer you have to use a consecutive section of the song.
    12-08-08 03:25 PM
    Do anyone,know of one you can do it right from your BB?

12-08-08 05:26 PM
    12-09-08 12:45 PM
    YOu can create your own ringtone at FunMo.com. It's very easy and I've created one. Her you can cut any part of the song to make it as ringtone. You can even add some crazy sounds to ringtones. Try this out.
    12-12-08 12:39 AM
    This site that I use is the best at making songs ringtones. It gives you the slider and allows you to upload the song right from to the browser and the gives you options on how to send it (save to computer, email, or text). It is easier to just save it to your computer and then use desktop manager and drop it on the blackberry. Here is the site Make Your Own Ringtones - Free Ringtone Maker

PIN me or email me if you have any problems. I have used it and have set ringtones from my favorite songs for my contacts. It takes the whole process about 5 min from start to finish. I love it. PIN is in the signature..
    12-28-08 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD