Does the Playchat app work? I can't be sure, because I only have one playbook so far.
    04-21-17 09:30 PM
    Does the Playchat app work? I can't be sure, because I only have one playbook so far.

Do you mean Video Chat? Never heard of Playchat. Video Chat does indeed work with BB10 devices and other Playbooks.

edit: ok just saw Playchat in Blackberry World. I've never tried it.
    04-21-17 09:41 PM
    Videochat? That's one that I can't find? How do I get that??

Posted via CB10
    04-21-17 10:28 PM
    Videochat? That's one that I can't find? How do I get that??

Posted via CB10
    I have the Video Chat .bar file and can send it to you if you PM me with your email address. But I think there is also a link to it somewhere here on CB if you do a search in the Playbook forum.
    04-22-17 09:56 AM
    Yess I will pm you my email. Although I still have to do some research on how to do this whole 'side-loading' thing. Any easy to follow links with step by step instructions on how to do it?

Posted via CB10
    04-22-17 04:18 PM
    Yess I will pm you my email. Although I still have to do some research on how to do this whole 'side-loading' thing. Any easy to follow links with step by step instructions on how to do it?

Posted via CB10
    There are 4-5 different methods of side-loading but the easiest and best way (in my opinion) is to use the Sachesi program on your PC. Just search for that and use it to sideload. No need to put the Playbook into development mode and it works very well. You can also go here: PlayBook Android App Sideloading to see other ways to sideload .bar files and convert android .apk's to .bar etc.
    Fire In The Bones likes this.
    04-22-17 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD