Hey all! If you're here you've probably noticed our fancy new forum design! Within the new design you'll notice new fonts, a bold new style, an updated 'your menu' header (check it out, it's cool), and much more. We went 'all black' for our 10th Anniversary, and we hope you like it!

That said, the point of this thread is to give YOU a place to post any bugs you find, inconsistencies, or simply let us know about something that doesn't look right. We will monitor this thread closely and push updates as often as we can.

As always, we can't do this without your feedback. We thank you in advance!!
    Matty and David Lundblad like this.
    04-13-17 01:14 PM
    Option for light theme is missing.
    04-13-17 01:16 PM
    Wow like the work put in!
    Last edited by howarmat; 04-13-17 at 01:36 PM.
    David Lundblad likes this.
    04-13-17 01:18 PM
    quotes are not showing correctly

New CrackBerry Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread!-quote.jpg
    04-13-17 01:23 PM
    The text for "edited by" is also unreadable
    New CrackBerry Forum Design: Official Feedback Thread!-edit.jpg
    04-13-17 01:37 PM
    Option for light theme is missing.
    I'm REALLY digging the "less dark" theme!
    TGIS and Carjackd like this.
    04-13-17 02:17 PM
    WOW!! I had to refresh the page when I first logged in!! Very Impressive!! I like it lots!!
    zephyr613 and TGIS like this.
    04-13-17 02:17 PM
    Need a light theme option, or simply change it back.
    TGR1 and dmlis like this.
    04-13-17 02:29 PM
    I really cannot stand the new dark theme, nor the less dark theme. Until there is an option for the original theme, I will be scarce. It is hurting my eyes to read it. Sorry, it is awful. As an option, okay, but if that is the only choice, I shall save a bit of time each day by not visiting. It woks okay on the phone, since it is smaller and sharper text, but I still prefer the light there on it as well.
    dmlis, TGIS and TGR1 like this.
    04-13-17 03:02 PM
    It takes getting used too... but before - the site was too pale, now - the site is too dark... can we have a medium version?
    FF22 and TGIS like this.
    04-13-17 03:08 PM
    Need a light theme option, or simply change it back.
    Try the less dark, it really makes the orange pop!
    David Lundblad likes this.
    04-13-17 03:11 PM
    I actually like it - will take some additional getting used to, like the last theme adjustment...

Question though - is this just for the 10th anniversary? Isn't that over?
    04-13-17 03:19 PM
    Lighter theme is coming - the default will be this black one that you are seeing now
    dmlis and PHughes like this.
    04-13-17 04:48 PM
    When posting a reply, none of the ICONS showed up for changing fonts, colors, or adding picture attachments, etc. I had to toggle the "theme" a few times for those icons to show up.

I was just getting use to the Lighter theme with Dedilous??? style change.
    04-13-17 05:45 PM
    Lighter theme is coming - the default will be this black one that you are seeing now
    Feels like I'm back in the movie theater of my youth and this is the newsreel section with white letters!!!! And, frankly, I don't miss those days.
    04-13-17 05:47 PM
    Great to have the light theme back. Thank you.
    dmlis likes this.
    04-13-17 07:02 PM
    Try the less dark, it really makes the orange pop!
    Well at least you can tell in the post who you are Quoting! I do like it.... it's like a giant Oreo Cookie!!
    FF22 likes this.
    04-13-17 07:18 PM
    The difference I have noticed, is in this Thread there are no emojes to add a comment or to quote... but in other threads it is over on the right side of the text box.
    04-13-17 07:21 PM
    The difference I have noticed, is in this Thread there are no emojes to add a comment or to quote... but in other threads it is over on the right side of the text box.
    Ah HA! You have to Quote or when just replying..... Then click the Advanced.... then it shows all the good stuff.
    04-13-17 07:24 PM
    Hopefully it will arrive before the K1.
    04-13-17 07:45 PM
    The dark, with orange highlights theme looks amazing on my iPad!
    04-13-17 09:41 PM
    I'm REALLY digging the "less dark" theme!
    You and me both!
    04-13-17 11:43 PM
    The menu bar doesn't show on my Android tablet w Firefox in portrait mode. It took me a while to figure out that it is there at all...when turning into landscape mode. Also, some words or elements are being overlaid by others, e.g. 'celebrating 10 years....' in the banner on top.
    04-14-17 03:20 AM
    Mostly happy with the new design.

There are however a couple things that i don't like. Im sure some will be fixed like the quoting message getting all bunched together but The first being the quoted posts colour.. The Black rectangle seems very 'harsh' in contrast with the 'Light Theme'. Maybe try a lighter colour? The 'Dark Theme' quote colour feels a lot better.

The next thing is, do we now have THREE search bars?
    1) Top right of banner
    2) Middle of page, below 'Your Menu'
    3) At the bottom of the webpage, right hand side (almost impossible to see text in 'Dark Theme')
    04-14-17 04:46 AM
    Mostly happy with the new design.

There are however a couple things that i don't like. Im sure some will be fixed like the quoting message getting all bunched together but The first being the quoted posts colour.. The Black rectangle seems very 'harsh' in contrast with the 'Light Theme'. Maybe try a lighter colour? The 'Dark Theme' quote colour feels a lot better.

The next thing is, do we now have THREE search bars?
    1) Top right of banner
    2) Middle of page, below 'Your Menu'
    3) At the bottom of the webpage, right hand side (almost impossible to see text in 'Dark Theme')
    The search at the top is different than the one in the middle. The one in the middle is just like the old one, same with the bottom. The bottom has always been there but it's not really common to use it. The top is a new type of search and your results will vary on it if works for you.
    04-14-17 04:54 AM
68 123