As of today i am unable to get online with my 8330 from Sprint. I gave them a call and they informed me that it's a RIM problem. Anybody else having problems??????
    12-07-08 01:00 AM
    Register your device, see if that helps:
    Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 01:07 AM
    Register your device, see if that helps:
    Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

Thanks but nothing happen!! They told me that other carriers are having the same problem with BB'S. I can make and recieve calls and text and e-mail, i just can't get online.
    I get the following error when trying to provision my device:[ERROR 1012]
    12-07-08 01:19 AM
    I was having problems earlier in the evening for about 2-3 hours but its working now. Others also had a problem today as well.

12-07-08 01:27 AM
    Hmmm, if they said it was a network problem, it might be. I had a little trouble earlier getting on CB, but that happens during high volume times. I don't know what it could be, keep trying. Can you get to your goto page and enter an address? Or is it nothing? Your provider should be able to tell you when it will be resolved and rebate some fees to you for your trouble.

12-07-08 01:46 AM
    ATT/Cingular
    no problems all day
    12-07-08 03:22 AM
    I couldn't get on yesterday for a brief period. My blackberry browser wouldn't connect, but opera mini would. I was able to go into my email settings, and resend my service books. I then did a battery pull and it was working again. Noy sure if that fixed it, or if the online outage happened to be fixed when my berry rebooted.

12-07-08 06:26 AM
    I had an outage last night for a few hours. Right when I was trying to keep up with the football game! After that time the internet was back up. I was thinking my BB was broke, how silly of me! LoL

12-07-08 07:31 AM
    RIM had an issue last night, it as all over the forums.
    12-07-08 09:20 AM
    RIM had an issue last night, it as all over the forums.
    Thanks. That's actually a relief. I thought something was wrong with my Curve!

12-07-08 09:32 AM
    Wanna know a trick? That happened to me before, I got a tech support who told me to clear the cache, history and cookies, your BB can only hold so much junk that you need to clean from time to time so it can access the internet browser again. It works for me. In fact it happened to me again last night and I cleared everything and was able to get online again.
    12-07-08 10:08 AM
    Lots of users were down last night as the outage was not carrier specific...
    12-07-08 10:09 AM
    Whew!! I thought there was something wrong with my baby

12-07-08 11:34 AM
    Whew!! I thought there was something wrong with my baby

You were not the only one...
    12-07-08 11:43 AM
    What did we do before internet????
    12-07-08 11:52 AM
    What did we do before internet????
    No kidding, ain't that the truth...
    12-07-08 11:54 AM
    My parents once told me about reading through the news on large sheets of paper folded up tight and stuffed in a little plastic sack....sounds a little silly to me.
    12-07-08 12:00 PM
    My parents once told me about reading through the news on large sheets of paper folded up tight and stuffed in a little plastic sack....sounds a little silly to me.
    Hahahaha, goood one Berry. I love humor...
    12-07-08 12:03 PM
    I just got 0ff the phone with "advanced tech support" and was told. The outage is not RIM but there EVDO network. They go from blaming RIM for a day and a half to now it's them[sprint]!They told me that the southern region of CA was affected. Sprint said it should be resolved by 10pm. At the end of the day "WHATEVER" just get my services back......

12-07-08 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD