How can I clean my bb10 main storage. It seem full...

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 12:06 AM
    Remove apps you don't use.

Delete music files.

Delete pictures.

Check the "download" folder and delete what you don't need anymore.

Just a few ideas.

How much space do you have left? What does "seems full" mean? Either it is or it isn't.

Do you have a Micro SD card installed? If not, think about getting one and have your pictures and other media files and documents (if you have any) stored on that.

Joel
    03-28-17 12:50 AM
    Check in your "Device Monitor" under "Storage" to get some insight as to what is eating most of your storage up.

As the other user suggested, you probably need to delete some things that you don't need. And, if you aren't using an SD card for your personal files, I would highly recommend one.
    03-28-17 01:00 AM
    You probably have Spotify with downloaded music

love your curVes and all your edges all your peRfEct imPerfections
    03-28-17 02:41 AM
    If you have BB 10.3.2 you may have a broken android runtime. Without a functioning runtime, and cobalts software you can't actually uninstall android apps. After many app installs and deletes, the drive is full on unuseable apps.

Upgrade android to 10.3.3 (at least sys.android and the other android file) and use cobalts google ID app (under settings, apps) to uninstall.

Also move all photos and movies to SD, and uninstall any unused blackberry apps - and clean out the download folder, using file explorer. With all the uninstalling in the world, and manual deleting I could never get more than about 500mb on my q5 with like three android apps.

Now have a tonne of installed modded android apps (about a dozen, still could add loads), and over 2gb free internally. So that broken runtime and the lack of ability to uninstall android apps properly was killing my phone.
    Last edited by Drael646464; 03-28-17 at 03:13 AM.
    03-28-17 02:56 AM
    There are many different possibilities.

Sometimes when you update the OS, something can go glitchy and the system can take up twice or more times the amount of storage normally required. Checking in the "device monitor" app should give you a good idea of what is likely going on and, only then, you will know better how to fix it.
    03-28-17 08:17 AM