Hi,

I want to have android apps on my Blackberry Z30. I have been trying to get apk files of snapchat but too no success. It keeps coming up with the ' this app is supported by google play services which your device is not supported by ' from any apk file I download from. Even though i've already installed google play services on my phone from 1 mobile market. I've tried 1 mobile market which I use usually to get other apps on my phone which are supported by Android but still even snapchat doesn't work from there. I've tried Lucky Patcher links which I found on Crackberry but they haven't been working at all. Is there any way to download snapchat as a patched file? I was using this Blackberry Z30 since 2013 as my main phone but I have moved to an HTC and iPhone since 2015/6 and now have come back as my iphone is broke but when I was using my z30 as a main phone I could get and was using snapchat on it and now it seems things have changed. Is there any help? Thank you.

EDIT: I don't know how to reply but if you only reply by phone then I can't because my z30 is being set up but like I said I had snapchat on this z30 in 2014 and was using it well and reguarly as if I was on a Android or iOS and actually had the Android script for the text? So why can't I use it now ? And for someone who asked, yeah I have seen about cobalt but someone said not to use it as it's not supported for a BB10 phone anymore, try lucky patcher or whatever. I did try one link for cobalt and it did not work just crashed. Should I try it again? Do you think it will work?
    Last edited by elsaundersx; 03-27-17 at 05:13 AM.
    03-22-17 11:13 AM
    Not going to work.... Sounds like you've been looking and probable know about Cobalt's solutions. That's the best solution out there, but Snapchat is just not working.
    03-22-17 11:27 AM
    Snapchat is not available in any form on BB10.
    03-22-17 01:06 PM
    As others have mentioned, Snapchat is not available on BB10. Full stop. If that is a critical app for you, then Android or iOS is what you want. I don't think it's available on Windows Phone, either.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-17 01:29 PM
    Try downloading this https://casper.io/
    Im not a big snapchat user so this is good enough for me.
    03-24-17 04:55 AM
    Sure, if you want to run the risk of Snapchat locking you out of your account.
    03-24-17 05:54 AM
    It's not really that bad to be locked out if you couldn't use it anyway. You can always make another account. That said, I've had casper for a while and I haven't been locked out yet

Posted via CB10
    03-24-17 07:55 AM
    Sure, if you want to run the risk of Snapchat locking you out of your account.
    Im not a big snapchat user so this is good enough for me.
    It's not really that bad to be locked out if you couldn't use it anyway. You can always make another account. That said, I've had casper for a while and I haven't been locked out yet

Posted via CB10

Found out how to reply now, so if I get locked out on the z30 can I get unlocked on iphone7 when I get it fixed or will it be locked forever or do I have to go through some security settings? I really don't want to be locked out as it's my only account and I want snapchat on my z30 mostly because I can speak to people on there, with my phone broken I can't contact anyone. I don't know there numbers but I can contact them on snapchat. I can't be asked to make a new snapchat rn.

That said, I've had casper for a while and I haven't been locked out yet

Posted via CB10
    How did you find out about and how good is casper?
    03-27-17 05:08 AM
    Not going to work.... Sounds like you've been looking and probable know about Cobalt's solutions. That's the best solution out there, but Snapchat is just not working.
    Snapchat is not available in any form on BB10.
    As others have mentioned, Snapchat is not available on BB10. Full stop. If that is a critical app for you, then Android or iOS is what you want. I don't think it's available on Windows Phone, either.

Posted via CB10
    Found out how to reply, liked I said I've been using this z30 since 2014 and I was using snapchat no problem, why can't I use it now? What's changed?
    03-27-17 05:17 AM
    Found out how to reply, liked I said I've been using this z30 since 2014 and I was using snapchat no problem, why can't I use it now? What's changed?
    At least 18 months ago, SnapChat had a very public data leak, and as a result they banned all third-party SnapChat clients (and they'd never made a first-party client for BB10), and increased the security on their first-party clients (the relevant info being that the Android SnapChat client requires the full, official Google Mobile Services to work - no hacks or patches work). They also nuked the accounts of anyone they caught using third-party clients while they continued to refine their security to block them at the server level.

Security is critical to SnapChat's success - people won't use it if they don't feel their data is safe and secure - so the lock-down makes a lot of sense. But obviously for platforms with tiny marketshare, it means "no SnapChat" on those platforms.
    03-27-17 07:47 PM