It seems that hd voice is not supported here in north america over AT&T 4glte network... I am not seeing the menu on my phone to turn it on? Anyone have the problem as well? Thank u!
    02-20-17 10:05 PM
    It's not a 'problem'. It's just not supported by devices AT&T doesn't carry.

https://forums.att.com/t5/Device-Fea...s/td-p/4776203

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=wNyWauXT
    02-20-17 10:10 PM
    Thanks man I listen to you all the time! I hope they can change it in the future.... Otherwise the phone is so good! Except for voice calls...i got used to hd voice I guess....thanks peace!
    02-20-17 10:28 PM
    I think it's a "problem", we had two Priv's here in the US, and always had HD as long as we were talking to att customer's (mobile or home service) which are in the tens of millions. Two weeks ago I bought two Dtek60's to replace the Priv's, and att says no go on HD voice with Dtek60's. So yeah it's a problem for us. Not a problem with the phone Hardware itself, just a problem for anyone who owns one, or two in the US on att, (pretty big market). The difference between SD and HD is major on these devices IMO.

Just weighing over everything with the 60, due to the 30 day return. 1. No HD voice. 2. problems with text msg not showing "read" in the hub since Feb update, 3. Blue tooth drops and sync issues with the cars all the time since Feb update, 4. not to mention there is not one screen protector that covers the screen without not protecting the 1/8" on the sides, VERY limited accessories for the 60 as well.

I know, I know.. It's not a BlackBerry, than why is their big logo on the back of the phone? Why is Blackberry selling the phone through DigitalRiver here in the US?

I have owned BlackBerry phones (9) since 2005 and I am more than a little concerned about their build quality, their inability to persuade accessory manufacturer's to make quality products for their phones, and the fact they can't get the big service provider's to carry their devices in the US.

So yes, every issue that the end user has with their devices is in deed a "problem" for that consumer that has spent thousands over the years on their products. The sad thing is, the reason I switched to Blackberry in 2005 was the fact that they bent over backwards to satisfy the end user. Not so much anymore.
    02-21-17 05:41 PM
    3. Blue tooth drops and sync issues with the cars all the time since Feb update.
    I'm finding if you turn off WiFi Bluetooth is a LOT more reliable.
    02-21-17 06:19 PM
    I'm finding if you turn off WiFi Bluetooth is a LOT more reliable.
    Huh? Maybe you want a 500.00 device without Bluetooth, I don't.
    02-21-17 06:31 PM
    Sorry, and WiFi... maybe I'm not getting what you are trying say in your reply. WiFi and BT are pretty much what most working people rely on.
    02-21-17 06:33 PM
    Sorry, and WiFi... maybe I'm not getting what you are trying say in your reply. WiFi and BT are pretty much what most working people rely on.
    While I agree with you that it should all work. As for absolute need, for me, WiFi would be absolutely needed at home or work while Bluetooth is absolutely needed in the car.

As a short term work around I have found turning off WiFi makes Bluetooth reliable.
    02-21-17 07:35 PM
    Thanks for the info! Yeah really bummed about the no HD thing man. Also it seems my imei # is not working properly when they try and register it.. It says unknown device. Did u have a similar problem with the priv? Thanks
    02-21-17 09:54 PM
    Thanks, will try to see if it works as an end around.
    02-21-17 10:30 PM
    Thanks for the info! Yeah really bummed about the no HD thing man. Also it seems my imei # is not working properly when they try and register it.. It says unknown device. Did u have a similar problem with the priv? Thanks
    No on the Priv..worked great. Both of them.

I went to att store and they didn't, or couldn't give much info, get what you pay for with the employees their. Going to call in the morning and see what they say and will post.
    02-21-17 10:37 PM
    AT&T does not allow IMS on any device they did not sell, and they check it at the IMEI level!
    02-22-17 01:12 PM
    AT&T does not allow IMS on any device they did not sell, and they check it at the IMEI level!
    Just got off the phone with them, 138 minutes! Six transfers, I now have it, wow what a difference.
    02-22-17 04:01 PM
    Sorry, forgot to let you know that att DOES allow HD on the 60 as they did with my PRIV, just got to be persistent.
    02-22-17 04:05 PM
    Oh, so they DID turn it on? Interesting....
    02-22-17 04:07 PM
    Oh, so they DID turn it on? Interesting....
    I really don't know what they did, I always restart my phone if I think it needs a little wake up. They had me turn it OFF, leave it off for five minutes, they called me back on my home phone, then had me turn it on, sent me a email with a DL, did that, restarted, and BOOM it it so clear. Go figure..... Long time on the phone, but for a company that doesn't support the 60 and to take the time to help me with a service they provide, you just have to be president and get up the ladder to the right tech that gives a ****. I'm sold!
    02-22-17 04:25 PM
    Bla1ze, Come on.....nothing?

Crickets... chirp chirp
    02-22-17 04:33 PM
    I really don't know what they did, I always restart my phone if I think it needs a little wake up. They had me turn it OFF, leave it off for five minutes, they called me back on my home phone, then had me turn it on, sent me a email with a DL, did that, restarted, and BOOM it it so clear. Go figure..... Long time on the phone, but for a company that doesn't support the 60 and to take the time to help me with a service they provide, you just have to be president and get up the ladder to the right tech that gives a ****. I'm sold!
    What did they email you? Curious if it was something to update settings in the phone.
    02-22-17 05:21 PM
    It was an attachment that she told me to dl, I downloaded it, and that's about it. I did send the attachment to a buddy of mine that owns a tech Co. here in SD, CA. Let you know what he finds.
    02-22-17 05:34 PM
    It was an attachment that she told me to dl, I downloaded it, and that's about it. I did send the attachment to a buddy of mine that owns a tech Co. here in SD, CA. Let you know what he finds.
    I tried calling in and kept getting the boilerplate "only AT&T devices or iphones get VoLTE" line. Will be very curious what you find out.
    02-22-17 05:38 PM
    1. was first told the usual non ATT devices wouldnt support
    2. CHAT conversation got a nice rep who tried adding the device, and even escalated to tech
    3. Got response from tech it was not able to be added
    4. re-opened another case and got this response:

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. After informing my supervisor about the other cases of the Blackberry Limited having the VoLTE service, we discussed it with another floor supervisor. They have claimed because the case has declined the service, it would not be possible to add it despite the evidence provided otherwise. However, they have also claimed that device support has been expanding and suggested to see volte service on the phone sooner than later.
    03-01-17 04:47 PM
    Even on an unlocked Galaxy S7 I have no VoLTE or WiFi calling on AT&T. Which is no big deal since AT&T's coverage footprint is quite large. Let alone on a device that they don't sell new. I'm sure the stock-standard response will be 'VoLTE is only available on AT&T branded devices.'
    03-04-17 12:23 PM
    Would be interesting to see what comes of this. I haven't really missed HD voice (though truthfully, I don't talk on the phone much).

Can't remember if they finally gave us WiFi calling or not? I don't think so, though I am happy hotspot is now available.
    03-04-17 01:23 PM