Hey just trying to find where to buy a silver license for my bb10 phone to use with bes12 cloud. Last time I bought one I just logged into MyAccount and bought it. Now I can't find it anywhere. Can somebody provide a link? Or is this something I have to go through sales to get....
    01-21-17 10:27 PM
    01-22-17 02:10 AM
    Need to purchase all licenses and maintenance through BlackBerry sales directly or through a BlackBerry partner. Kinda sucks, I miss the simplicity of the online store for basic things like this though I'm guessing they had issues with people purchasing the wrong part number a lot.
    01-23-17 12:32 AM
    An option in the bes12 cloud console to renew a license would be nice.

Posted via CB10
    Superdupont 2_0 likes this.
    01-23-17 08:42 AM
    I have the same problem. As I found out from my account manager, you can still buy the silver license but they want us to buy one of the new uem licenses. That is the main reason behind this change too, if you contact them they can sell something else than what you originally wanted. We are going to buy the new uem manage license, which is equivalent to the old silver with a twist, you can activate up to 6 devices per user. In exchange it is 30% more expensive than the silver.

Also I'm a bit disappointed that this time they don't have any offer to transform your old gold, gold secure workspace , silver licenses to the new uem type ones.

Just like there was the EZ-Pass called offer back in the beginning of 2015, where you could upgrade your bes5 and bes10 licenses to bes12 licenses for free.
    01-23-17 10:04 AM
    I have the same problem. As I found out from my account manager, you can still buy the silver license but they want us to buy one of the new uem licenses. That is the main reason behind this change too, if you contact them they can sell something else than what you originally wanted. We are going to buy the new uem manage license, which is equivalent to the old silver with a twist, you can activate up to 6 devices per user. In exchange it is 30% more expensive than the silver.

Also I'm a bit disappointed that this time they don't have any offer to transform your old gold, gold secure workspace , silver licenses to the new uem type ones.

Just like there was the EZ-Pass called offer back in the beginning of 2015, where you could upgrade your bes5 and bes10 licenses to bes12 licenses for free.
    So a silver license equivalent is around $45 now? I like the fact that you can set up more than 1 device per license.
    01-23-17 10:20 AM
    As I know the silver annual subscription is £18 excl. VAT, while the silver equivalent is £24 excl. VAT. Don't know in $, but should not be a lot more.
    01-23-17 04:49 PM