So, when the priority hub was first intuoduced I tried to use it but I found it useless.
    Today I was thinking if we can prevent new message indicator for messages that are out of the priority hub? This way I will only be notified for priority messages. And I can choose to view other messages once or twice a day only. This prevents unimportant messages to interrupt me.

Are there settings that suppress notifications for messages that do not belong to the Priority Hub?

 BB10 can't die. It is healthy and young!
    01-21-17 08:18 AM
    I don't believe that there are settings that do that, but if you go into the Hub settings and go to Priority Hub settings, you can enable Level 1 alert on any rule/contact that you add. Not sure how well it works though.
    01-21-17 11:44 AM
    You can disable new message indicators in Hub settings, but I'm not sure if they'll still continue to display for Priority Hub messages. I would guess it's global.

I have Priority Hub turned on. It's an excellent added feature, and I can find my most important messages quickly just by looking at the Priority Hub. Flagged messages get sent to the Priority Hub. You can also configure individual BBM and text contacts/conversations to end up in Priority Hub.
    01-21-17 12:38 PM
    I activated the Priority Hub. Now new messages are shown there. But I can not remove their priority. I do long press on the message and remove the priority but the message still resides in the Priority Hub. Am I doing something wrong?

 BB10 can't die. It is healthy and young!
    01-22-17 05:38 AM
    I dont like priority hub. You create another level of messages to ckeck and clean. The non-priority messages are still there and you have to do something with them sometime. Actually you are just increasing the complexity of how you deal with your inbox. I prefer to deal with just one level of messages where you can quickly give one mail its destiny : trash (sometimes saving its data or files, or creating a task), answer or waiting (and this is the only one that stays for sometime).

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 06:26 AM