Hello
    Just got my storm. The screen is damaged. There is a bubble on the screen. There going to send me a new on eventually but for now i have this. Anyways, i called verizon to activate it. they said ok, now turn off your current phone and dial *228. i tried but it says " Battery too low for radio use" The phone is charging because it is very low on batter. But what to i do? why wont it let me make a call?
    12-05-08 02:41 PM
    Hello
    Just got my storm. The screen is damaged. There is a bubble on the screen. There going to send me a new on eventually but for now i have this. Anyways, i called verizon to activate it. they said ok, now turn off your current phone and dial *228. i tried but it says " Battery too low for radio use" The phone is charging because it is very low on batter. But what to i do? why wont it let me make a call?
    Are you sure the bubble isn't the screen protector that comes on the Storm?

It won't let you make a call for the exact reason it described. Battery is too low. Continue to charge it before trying.
    12-05-08 02:45 PM
    got it activated. my dad said its the screen protector. but i cant see it or feel it.. i dont think its theree
    12-05-08 02:49 PM
    got it activated. my dad said its the screen protector. but i cant see it or feel it.. i dont think its theree

I had the phone for 2 weeks and never noticed it until someone on this board metioned it was on there. Its there. Trust me.
    12-05-08 02:51 PM
    my dad set it up for me and then sent it to me. he said he didnt pull it off. but i cant find it.. its pissing me off. how do i find it. if thats the problem then i dont need a new one
    12-05-08 02:53 PM
    use your fingernails.... or a knife...

yay! 10 posts.... now I can do links!
    12-05-08 02:56 PM
    Glass don't bubble pull the protector........
    12-05-08 03:00 PM
    no luck.. i dont know. i dont think its there.. i dont know what to think.. but the phones working perfectly besides that. so i hope it is a protector.
    12-05-08 03:05 PM
    Wow how old are you. The Verizon rep must be really dumb to send you a new phone when its the screen protector thats causing the bubble on the screen. It's there just start scraping with your finger. Don't worry the screen is scratch proof.
    12-05-08 03:10 PM
    This is funny........
    12-05-08 03:19 PM
    Believe it, it is the screen protector. It doesn't feel like one but trust me it is
    12-05-08 03:20 PM
    this is funny.. hahahaha..still no luck.. it will eventually show up...but he said he was putting an order in for me for a new one... but now i dont think i will need it.
    12-05-08 03:24 PM
    Hello
    Glass doesn't bubble its a protector!!!!!!!! second charge the battery go down to manage connections and turn radio back on, then you can make calls and browse the web. Then pull off the PROTECTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-05-08 03:45 PM
    i am old enough to have a storm. i have read other people had "bubble issues" I forgot it was glass. and i still cant find this stupid protector. hahahaa. i gave up. it will eventually come off.
    12-05-08 03:46 PM
    i am old enough to have a storm. i have read other people had "bubble issues" I forgot it was glass. and i still cant find this stupid protector. hahahaa. i gave up. it will eventually come off.
    Did you get the radio back on? If not just let it charge about 10-15 minutes berry's charge very fast!!
    12-05-08 03:48 PM
    Did you get the radio back on? If not just let it charge about 10-15 minutes berry's charge very fast!!
    yeah.. it asked me to change the configure and it did it and worked. my dad got the 2 storms. he set his and mine up. He shipped mine to me. I got it today and it wouldnt turn on. So i plug it in the charger. try to turn it on. No-go. then it turns on and loads and shuts off. so i wait a little. Still wont come on. I saw the bubbles. I call verizon and say, it wont go on and theres bubbles on the screen. He said the best he can do is order me a new one. So i say OK. Then we get disconnected and he never called back! I called verizon and they sent that rep a email saying to call me. he never did. But then the storm came on, 1 of the "bubbles" went away and theres 1 left. Then everyone and my dad said its the protector. But i still cant find it. He said he didnt take it off. He sent it in bubble wrap and it made a bubble hahaha. jk... but i love this phone..its...incredible!
    12-05-08 03:55 PM
    HAHAHAHAHA. so my dad connects to me with video chat. and he tells me to hold the phone up to the camera. So i hold it up and he is teling me, higher to my right etc.. then he says, right at the end of the screen next to the "end" button its there. Dig your nail.. So i did.. and found it.. hahahaha i feel like an *****.. so i started to take it off then decided to keep it on.. HAHAHA.. LOVE THIS PHONE!!!!!
    12-05-08 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD