I've ordered my DTEK60 so just waiting for that now. I'm coming from the Passport. Hub is my number one priority in a phone, I just can't imagine having a phone with no Hub.

I'm a WhatsApp power user - I receive about 1,500 messages every day from around 15 different groups. How this displays on BB10 Hub is a each group displaying the last message.

Someone has told me, however, that Android Hub displays each and every message from a WhatsApp group... does this mean, for someone like me, I'm going to have over a thousand WhatsApp messages in my Hub each day? Is there no way to collapse all messages from the same group just like it is on BB10?

If the answer is to mute the group, then does that mean I won't receive any messages from that group into the Hub?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-16 05:48 AM
    I've ordered my DTEK60 so just waiting for that now. I'm coming from the Passport. Hub is my number one priority in a phone, I just can't imagine having a phone with no Hub.

I'm a WhatsApp power user - I receive about 1,500 messages every day from around 15 different groups. How this displays on BB10 Hub is a each group displaying the last message.

Someone has told me, however, that Android Hub displays each and every message from a WhatsApp group... does this mean, for someone like me, I'm going to have over a thousand WhatsApp messages in my Hub each day? Is there no way to collapse all messages from the same group just like it is on BB10?

If the answer is to mute the group, then does that mean I won't receive any messages from that group into the Hub?

Posted via CB10
    I don't use WhatsApp, so I can't answer your questions regarding it, however, a recent hub update I believe better incorporates WhatsApp - from what I've read previous in the forums. Not sure how much better but a few people here were thankful for the update.

Sorry can't be of more help - hopefully someone with experience here will chime in
    10-29-16 09:27 PM
    Shouldn't be the case anymore really. There was a bug, but that was fixed quite some time ago. Haven't heard otherwise since then.
    10-31-16 11:11 AM
    For me it just shows the last message from the group. Not individual messages.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-16 01:36 PM
    I haven't experienced this, one issue that I have had is that for whatever reason, the hub sometimes doesn't display the most recent message in a group chat. At times it will display an older message in the main view. Has anyone else experienced this?
    11-07-16 01:09 PM