Hello friends.
    I have a little bit of issue with my blackberry Z10. I bought it from an online classified website. Tapped keys and checked for neatness, and it was fine. Unfortunately, I don't know that I was supposed to check for anti-theft username and password (my first time buying a blackberry 10).
    I tried to wipe the device so as to erase the person's stuffs on it, it keeps asking me for the password. I tried reaching the man I bought the phone from, his number has been off for weeks now. I gave the phone to my engineer (he fixes my android phones), he said he could remove the anti-theft stuff. He returned the device to me after few hours and on turning on the device it was missing some app icons (music, calculator, video, gallery. Etc)
    I upgraded to via BlackBerry Link on my windows PC, it download about 1.7GB and upgraded, but it when back to the anti-theft lock.
    I had to downgrade it with autoloader I downloaded from crackberry to be able to use it, however the apps are still missing.

Is there anything I can do to restore the missing apps?
    Your replies will really help.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 02:14 PM
    Hello friends.
    I have a little bit of issue with my blackberry Z10. I bought it from an online classified website. Tapped keys and checked for neatness, and it was fine. Unfortunately, I don't know that I was supposed to check for anti-theft username and password (my first time buying a blackberry 10).
    I tried to wipe the device so as to erase the person's stuffs on it, it keeps asking me for the password. I tried reaching the man I bought the phone from, his number has been off for weeks now. I gave the phone to my engineer (he fixes my android phones), he said he could remove the anti-theft stuff. He returned the device to me after few hours and on turning on the device it was missing some app icons (music, calculator, video, gallery. Etc)
    I upgraded to via BlackBerry Link on my windows PC, it download about 1.7GB and upgraded, but it when back to the anti-theft lock.
    I had to downgrade it with autoloader I downloaded from crackberry to be able to use it, however the apps are still missing.

Is there anything I can do to restore the missing apps?
    Your replies will really help.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    He managed to remove BlackBerry's security....

If he did unlock it and you know have your own BBID and password installed that's great. Have no idea why even after reloading the OS that those apps would be missing... Unless you used the 10.3.3 developer version of the OS that is missing a number of apps. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-now-1076574/
    10-25-16 02:24 PM
    Without the seller's BBID, you will never be able to run anything other than a crippled developer OS.
    10-25-16 02:28 PM
    Thanks to your reply. The link was helpful.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 02:34 PM
    Really? Logically, there is nothing I can do? The device is just bear. Nothing except basics can be done on it. I can't even install some app. It just freezes

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 02:36 PM
    Really? Logically, there is nothing I can do? The device is just bear. Nothing except basics can be done on it. I can't even install some app. It just freezes

Posted via CB10
    As per the link , you can install some missing apps, but the OS will never be fully functional.
    10-25-16 02:49 PM
    Please.kindly explain how you mean, "fully functional"

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 02:53 PM
    Please.kindly explain how you mean, "fully functional"

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    No clock alarms, no bedside mode, no BlackBerry Assistant, no Evernote integration in Remember, no BlackBerry Protect, and other mysteries.
    10-25-16 03:13 PM
    Well. I understand. But I can still side loading bar files to make some apps work?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 05:11 PM
    Well. I understand. But I can still side loading bar files to make some apps work?

Posted via CB10
    Did you not visit the link? Here it is again:

/blackberry-10-os-f269/well-apparently-i-made-mistake-updating-10-3-3-what-my-options-now-1076574-post12468096/
    10-25-16 05:17 PM
    Thank you.
    i hope that if i download and install the missing apps from 10.3.3dev.rar, it wont take me back to the anti-theft stuff?

Please reply
    10-26-16 03:00 AM
    Thank you.
    i hope that if i download and install the missing apps from 10.3.3dev.rar, it wont take me back to the anti-theft stuff?

Please reply
    Loading app bars won't change the underlying OS, it'll still be the 10.3.3 developer OS. Returning to any newer 10.3.3 (in the unlikely event it comes out soon) would bring up the anti-theft again, though.

Short of tracking down and torturing the original seller you're stuck like this.
    10-26-16 07:47 AM
    OK thanks again. Please kindly share a link to the step by step guide to installing. Bar file on BlackBerry z10 using Darcy's bb tool. I seem confused. I am such a novice, I don't want to spoil the phone any further.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 10:34 AM
    OK thanks again. Please kindly share a link to the step by step guide to installing. Bar file on BlackBerry z10 using Darcy's bb tool. I seem confused. I am such a novice, I don't want to spoil the phone any further.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Why not use Sachesi as detailed in the instructions you were provided?
    10-26-16 11:41 AM
    OK! I have downloaded that too. But there seem to be no manual or a way to read up configuring the software or getting it work. Just to install the .bar files on my phone.
    Or is there something I'm missing? Please help.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-26-16 12:53 PM