Well , is it here yet? Order mine about 30 minutes ago. Let's here when you ordered , when it arrives and your reviews
    10-25-16 08:21 AM
    Ordered mine around the same time. Received a confirmation email. Expected to ship in 1-2 business days. Will keep you posted on arrival.
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-25-16 08:22 AM
    Ordered one in Germany... let's see.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-25-16 08:42 AM
    Well , is it here yet? Order mine about 30 minutes ago. Let's here when you ordered , when it arrives and your reviews
    Awesome stuff! Hope you enjoy it. The 21mp camera looks pretty decent.

Posted Via BlackBerry Noble OS 10.3.3
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-25-16 08:52 AM
    Ordered one with 'express shipping' here in Canada...dum de dum dum. Hurry up!
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-25-16 09:16 AM
    I ordered mine right before lunch. Hopefully will have by lunch tomorrow?
    10-25-16 12:31 PM
    Hopefully they'll send you a Tracking number!
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-25-16 12:35 PM
    I ordered mine at 8am (US), I received a confirmation but no tracking number yet
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-25-16 12:43 PM
    OK so here is what some would probably consider the dumb question of the day but I'm not a techie so I will ask and take a chance that I get an answer that I understand. I currently have a Passport which I got thru Sasktel just over two years ago and the contract has expired now so I am just going month by month. My question is if I were to order a new DTEK60 from Blackberry directly could I simply remove the sim card from the Passport and place it in the DTEK60 and carry on?? I like Sasktel howerver I have no idea if or when they will get the 60.
    10-25-16 12:45 PM
    OK so here is what some would probably consider the dumb question of the day but I'm not a techie so I will ask and take a chance that I get an answer that I understand. I currently have a Passport which I got thru Sasktel just over two years ago and the contract has expired now so I am just going month by month. My question is if I were to order a new DTEK60 from Blackberry directly could I simply remove the sim card from the Passport and place it in the DTEK60 and carry on?? I like Sasktel howerver I have no idea if or when they will get the 60.
    Yes for 90%...if not work, your carrier will give you Another sim and dont forget to ask a discount on your plan as you have your own device now.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 12:49 PM
    Anyone in Spain or Germany that could take my order and then ship it to Portugal for me?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-16 12:51 PM
    Yes. SaskTel should give a free "Nano Sim" card passport doesn't use Nano Sim. Does it? They will also set up if you need new one. There should be zero costs to you.
    10-25-16 12:55 PM
    Yes the Passport does use a nano sim so both it and the 60 would be compatible that way.
    10-25-16 01:02 PM
    Ordered one with 'express shipping' here in Canada...dum de dum dum. Hurry up!
    Now you are talking my language ...the dumb Dee dumb Dee dumb part
    10-25-16 01:26 PM
    Probably going to wait until Christmas to order it. Might be on sale , although, 499 is a great price. Selling point for me is the battery life is better than the priv.
    10-25-16 01:28 PM
    Ordered mine around 8:30am. No email confirmation yet but I see the pending charge on my CC. Hoping the confirmation email comes shortly though I know by the charge they got my order.
    10-25-16 01:37 PM
    Probably going to wait until Christmas to order it. Might be on sale , although, 499 is a great price. Selling point for me is the battery life is better than the priv.
    I agree, ebpven in Canada at 649...awesome price
    10-25-16 01:38 PM
    I want a LeEco LE3s. No, wait. This dtek60 looks good! No wait. The xiaomi note 2 is coming and is the "safe" note 7 clone. No, wait, but my passport is working perfectly fine. How can I betray it by getting a new phone I don't need?

I really really need to stop reading these tech sites. I feel like a kid in a candy shop...

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport SE
    herbersh and Hazo like this.
    10-25-16 01:42 PM
    Might have to wait until Christmas myself as I want to get this on a contract
    10-25-16 01:44 PM
    I want a LeEco LE3s. No, wait. This dtek60 looks good! No wait. The xiaomi note 2 is coming and is the "safe" note 7 clone. No, wait, but my passport is working perfectly fine. How can I betray it by getting a new phone I don't need?

I really really need to stop reading these tech sites. I feel like a kid in a candy shop...

No no...don't stop....just buy!
    World War Z30 likes this.
    10-25-16 01:45 PM

Xiaomi Note does not have S-Pen.
    10-25-16 01:47 PM
    Ordered two, and got immediately the confirmation Mail. Let's hope it arrives by friday.
    10-25-16 01:49 PM
    Ordered mine 8:19 am this morning. Says in stock. Hopefully receive shipping confirmation later tonight or tomorrow
    10-25-16 03:20 PM
    Broke down and ordered one. Waiting for email confirmation and shipping.
    10-25-16 03:26 PM
    I had a Note 7 and needed to replace the phone. I'm using a OnePlus 3, which for some reason I'm not really enjoying. I'd ordered a Pixel XL through Rogers, which is now delayed so placed an order for the DTEK60 this morning. I got the confirmation email almost immediately and hope they ship out fairly soon!
    Carjackd, vagos2006 and twirlyboy like this.
    10-25-16 03:40 PM
139 123 ...