I am trying to update my z3 and having insufficient space problems, so I did a security wipe, it was successful but am still required to free up additional 257mb of space, I virtually have nothing on the phone and I am still prompted to do this.

What do I do, is there a way to delete default apps, or is it just impossible to update the blackberry z3 over wifi? Please help
    10-24-16 04:28 AM
    Did you backup and restore? If so, don't restore anything. Just start 100% from scratch. And if that's not your problem, maybe someone else can help you?
    10-24-16 05:03 AM
    I didn't do any backup, so don't need to restore... this is frustrating
    10-24-16 06:09 AM
    you can do one thing but maybe it will be risky if you do not know what are you doing...
    1. Go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Development mode... Turn it on(if you haven't setup password then it will ask you to set password, set it and Remember. And also Note your IP Address.
    2. Then go to computer, connect your phone to PC(it is required that your PC detect your Blackberry)
    3. Once connected successfully open Crome and go to link "https://169.254.0.1" there 169.254.0.1 is IP address..
    If your IP adress different then change it accordingly.
    4. If it show you any warning then click Advance then the click proceed anyway.
    Attachment 410719

5. You will see a screen for asking your Password that you created to approve access.
    Attachment 410720
    Then you will see a list of what's already installed on your device.
    Attachment 410721

If "Install button" is not in bold letters then you can click right side check box and uninstall it PERMANENTLY.
    how can I free up 257mb of space on my BB z3 after a security wipe-16269.jpg
    I will not recommended this method because if you will delete something which is inportant or essential for your phone then your phone will not usfull for you anymore, do it at your own risk.
    I can give you one tip for it... Only delete those apps which are higher in Size or in MB so that you do not have to delete so much file. But again its could be risky i do not try it even. But i think it is ultimate way to free more space in already wipe phone.
    Take some more guide from experts on Crackberry that which files you sould to delete...
    10-27-16 06:34 AM