Goes to show that we over pay for service and the excuses for poor service and slow towers are a joke on the American people.
    10-22-16 01:55 PM
    Switch carriers
    Avenzuno likes this.
    10-22-16 02:33 PM
    Goes to show that we over pay for service and the excuses for poor service and slow towers are a joke on the American people.
    If I'm not mistaken you have other options to choose from for cellular service providers other than AT&T... if you feel this strongly change your provider.

It's not unusual for companies to invest in other businesses... we do live in a free enterprise system here in the states last I knew.

Again, you have options so based on your feelings choose one, move on, and be happy.

Bob
    anon(9803228) likes this.
    10-23-16 11:42 AM
    If I'm not mistaken you have other options to choose from for cellular service providers other than AT&T... if you feel this strongly change your provider.
    If local infrastructure allows.
    10-23-16 11:44 AM
    I've had an AT&T account since 2009 and I have no complaints.
    10-23-16 01:51 PM
    Already there is outrage to stop and veto this deal. American consumer will lose money big time.
    10-23-16 02:13 PM
    If local infrastructure allows.
    I'm assuming you mean other cellular service providers in his/her area... one would think if AT&T is in the area others would be as well. Hard to imagine AT&T being a sole provider... I guess I could be wrong... dunno.

Bob
    10-23-16 05:49 PM
    I'm assuming you mean other cellular service providers in his/her area... one would think if AT&T is in the area others would be as well. Hard to imagine AT&T being a sole provider... I guess I could be wrong... dunno.

Bob
    RootMetrics Coverage Map

It still depends, there's no carrier with nationwide total coverage, or with the highest speeds everywhere. Comparing VZW, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint in order shows just how much patchier the coverage maps get (especially w/r/t LTE).
    10-23-16 06:04 PM
    Why does nobody cry this hard when internet service providers eat each other? If you want to change ISPs, you typically have to move to another county, if not the opposite end of the state. If Verizon's ads are to be believed, they have coverage everywhere but Brigadoon, so why would anybody choose AT&T in the first place?

I did because I needed a GSM carrier with service in more places than my back yard, but that's just me.
    I went with Time Warner because they are literally the only ISP in the area, and I will not go back to driving an hour to get to work.
    11-01-16 06:02 PM