I, a 14 year old teen has purchased a BlackBerry Q5. I don't know why I was drawn to it in the first place. I currently also own an iPhone SE. I love it, but I love my BlackBerry more. I need to bring these phones back. I need them to be popular again. Other teens will probably point and laugh but I will gladly be walking around with this phone. I love being able to feel when I press a key. Unfortunately, I live on the outside of town and service is spotty. Unless you have verizon which I only have on my iPhone. AT&T says there's service here but can I trust that? I know my post is all over the place but I got the message across. I hope.

Posted via CB10
    bigjman likes this.
    10-16-16 01:53 PM
    Welcome to the club im 16 and I'm on my 3rd BlackBerry phone and my 3rd phone total I've had the Bold Classic and now I'm on the Priv I've worked with the Q5 it's a good phone you will like it but for me it's the Priv I have only been a BlackBerry user and will never go anywhere else BlackBerry is the best phone to get but being a high school student you will be ridiculed and people will say stuff like "They still have those" but it is worth it because quality security and great speed keyboard (unless you get a Z series or Leap or DTEK) but you will not be disappointed. although you IPhone SE nothing really just I don't like Apple products but enjoy your BlackBerry but if you don't like try the Passport Classic or Priv they all have better keypads unless that's your thing in that case have fun

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-16-16 06:53 PM
    I love the chicklet keys, lcd, and small curvy size of the q5
    10-16-16 11:50 PM
    Put myq5 back into service while I fix my Q10. What's great phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-16 07:34 AM
    Great to see teens who are enjoying this doubly underrated phone (BB10 as a whole being underrated, and the Q5 being wrongly underrated too). Happy typing!
    10-17-16 11:43 AM