Is there a way to create a shortcut from the application screen? For example, an icon that would take you directly to a website?
    12-04-08 03:51 PM
    Reviving a dead thread here but this is exactly what I want to know as well. I visit Google Reader a lot and I would like to make an icon on my Blackberry desktop that opens this URL straight rather than having to go to the browser first and then looking for my bookmark (or same with the Google App, I have to open the google app first, select Reader which only then opens the browser).

Thanks. There's got to be some easy way to do this.
    05-24-09 12:19 PM
    Reviving a dead thread here but this is exactly what I want to know as well. I visit Google Reader a lot and I would like to make an icon on my Blackberry desktop that opens this URL straight rather than having to go to the browser first and then looking for my bookmark (or same with the Google App, I have to open the google app first, select Reader which only then opens the browser).

Thanks. There's got to be some easy way to do this.
    Check the software section. There is a launcher maker available.
    05-24-09 12:54 PM
    Maybe this will help
    Blackberry Launchers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 04:02 PM
    Download QuickLaunch it allows for shortcuts to everyting on your device including
    Websites and files

05-24-09 04:46 PM
    +1 for QuickLaunch. It's a really great app and makes navigation to anything on your Bold much easier.

05-24-09 07:01 PM
    +1 for QuickLaunch. It's a really great app and makes navigation to anything on your Bold much easier.

I agree with this
    05-24-09 11:17 PM
    Pocket Day also will let you assign hot keys to apps. If you're looking for a good program that has missed calls, tasks, unread email, appts., and weather all on one page, it's hard to beat

05-25-09 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD