Had a Nokia and totally loved their Nokia Maps, which are available offline, i.e. no need to use an internet connection.

I just wanna know, is there anything similar for BB OS 7?

This could be a deal breaker for me.

Cheers.
    09-25-16 01:55 PM
    There are several of you look in Blackberry World. I used two myself (Osmond and I can't remember the name of the other one). You can also use Google maps offline as well

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-25-16 02:00 PM
    There are several of you look in Blackberry World. I used two myself (Osmond and I can't remember the name of the other one). You can also use Google maps offline as well
    Thanks for the info. I will check out Osmond.

I guess I should be more specific - are there any offline maps/apps which include turn by turn navigation?
    09-25-16 02:09 PM
    The answer is the same. They apps I mention all can be used for turn by turn navigation.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-25-16 03:19 PM
    Cheers.

I just went on the Blackberry Appworld website, but I don't know how to search by OS version:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/

Is this possible?

Since a lot of stuff is for BB10 only, (like Maps.me), and doesn't support BB OS7.
    09-25-16 04:08 PM
    Okay, I checked this further, and it seems Google Maps for BBOS 7 is NOT offline. I.e. you have to have an active data connection or wifi.
    09-27-16 09:21 AM
    The answer is the same. They apps I mention all can be used for turn by turn navigation.
    An update for you - you are wrong. The apps you named do not work for what I requested.

Does anyone here actually know the answer?? If so, would be very grateful, thanks.
    12-15-16 12:28 PM
    No, you won't find any offline maps for BB OS 7
    12-23-16 05:17 PM
    The nav free app from blackberry world is the best offline map to go anywhere u want

Posted via CB10
    01-29-17 02:13 AM
    The nav free app from blackberry world is the best offline map to go anywhere u want

Posted via CB10
    Dude, check the place where you talk about your NavFree app. BlackBerry 7...
    Also check the topic - "Any Offline Maps for Blackerry OS 7?"
    01-30-17 01:26 PM
    Do a web search for GpsMid. That might work for us. The maps are based on OpenStreetMap I believe.
    Just be warned some regions are quite sizable, may break our phones...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-08-17 01:25 AM