I kinda experienced the perfect storm, when my Z10 stop charging properly, due to a damaged USB Port . So I told myself if I'd find a Passport Silver Edition at a good price, I wouldn't let the opportunity pass me by (always wanted one).
    Well now Amazon and EBAY are offering them under $290.00 new( if anyone's interested) .
    So I like to ask opinions on the best cases that offers max protection without hiding aesthetics of the device? In the past I've been a Seidio fan( love the Holster and the kickstand ) .But the design of the SE in a Transparent Case (if it offered good protection) would fit the bill as well.
    And does anyone know if the Seidio Holster for the SE, is compatible with other cases other than the Surface? Not to mention, does anyone have experience regarding the StilGut or other Billfold design cases as well?
    I might be asking a lot, but I think I'm asking the right crowd.

A BlackBerry Fan
    09-23-16 07:34 PM
    I did not decide on a case for my SE yet but I saw some Stilgut and Tetded products. Good quality materials but a bit bulky overall. Typical tradeoff, I think.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 08:06 AM
    Looks like we were thinking the same way. The Stilgut and the Tetded look fantastic , but I was wondering about the dropablity factor (especially without the hook to hold them close in a fall to a hard surface).
    Then I found that Seidio is having a promotion on www.seidio.com. I was able to get the a Black Surface case, the Holster and Vitreo 9H Tempered Glass Screen Guard for $49.95 plus free shipping . On Amazon it would have been closer to $65.00, without shipping ( without Prime).
    But I still like to know how the Stilgut and Tetded are, because I'm still very interested if they perform well. So if you go that way, please post what you think. I'd like to have one.

A BlackBerry Fan
    09-25-16 02:33 PM
    Unless I find anything else, I'll go probably for either Tetded or Stilgut flip (vertical) case and some holster (not BB original one - insane price).
    I'll certainly post my impressions.
    09-26-16 08:30 AM
    Please, I really like to know if there's a holster that works with either.

A BlackBerry Fan
    09-27-16 08:05 AM