My Q5 keeps asking me to reset the APN when I try to connect over data, why is this? I can only access the Internet over WiFi and just three hours ago, I could use data. I am not over my data limit and I am not behind on payments on my cellular data plan. My SIM card works over data on other phones. I am on T-Mobile US. Is my Q5 just dying? Or is there another reason for this?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 01:49 AM
    Sounds like a carrier problem to me. Take the phone to them and let them fix it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-24-16 08:16 AM
    You could try erasing your APN setting and then re-entering them. Then restart your Q5. That is what I did the first time I set my phone up. Perhaps it will help you too.

Posted w/ BlackBerry Classic
    09-25-16 02:34 AM
    Sounds like a carrier problem to me. Take the phone to them and let them fix it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I tried, apparently my Q5 is an "unsupported device" so they cannot fix my APN issue

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 01:40 AM
    You could try erasing your APN setting and then re-entering them. Then restart your Q5. That is what I did the first time I set my phone up. Perhaps it will help you too.

It worked, thanks. Now I only get 3G, no 4G. I have the SQR100-1

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 01:41 AM
    I'm glad you at least have 3G now. Do you know for sure that your version of the phone supports T-Mobile 4G frequency bands? May call T-Mobile again, but don't tell them you have a BlackBerry device. Just ask for the APN info.

09-26-16 03:49 PM
    I'm glad you at least have 3G now. Do you know for sure that your version of the phone supports T-Mobile 4G frequency bands? May call T-Mobile again, but don't tell them you have a BlackBerry device. Just ask for the APN info.

It does have support. I used to have lte. I called t-mobile, and got their APN settings. I have E, 3G, and 4g (3G+) not 4G lte now.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-16 12:15 AM