On Monday my phone was giving me a "Emergency calls only " and I had no service.
    Today I got a new sim card, it looks to work fine but I am not able to make or receive calls. I get signal at times but not all the time.
    Has anyone had this issue.
    My carrier already tried everything but nothing.
    BTW it's the second time this happens, last time BlackBerry had to replace my phone.
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 09:02 PM
    That sucks!

I would go to a friend or the ATT store and slide in another (known) working SIM and see if you have the same results.

This will help determine if the phone or Sim is at fault.

The contacts in your phone (where the Sim slides into) could be dirty. Take an eraser to them and the Sim card for good measure.

Good luck!
    09-14-16 10:08 PM
    I tried the new sim card with another phone and it work just fine.
    I will need to get a hold of BlackBerry support.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-16 11:07 PM
    starting around 2pm yesterday my blackberry showed no celluar signal. I rebooted my phone and it immediately worked, then 15 minutes later, again no cellular service. This happen 20 times and continued today. I called BB support and they said they are having an issue with ATT and Blackberry and are working to resolve it. The only solution is to reboot. And then it is hard to tell how long before it goes down again. It might be my imagination but it seems to go down the more I use it. When it is sitting idle on my desk it seems to never lose the cellular network . Anyone else have similar issues?
    09-22-16 02:58 PM
    starting around 2pm yesterday my blackberry showed no celluar signal. I rebooted my phone and it immediately worked, then 15 minutes later, again no cellular service. This happen 20 times and continued today. I called BB support and they said they are having an issue with ATT and Blackberry and are working to resolve it. The only solution is to reboot. And then it is hard to tell how long before it goes down again. It might be my imagination but it seems to go down the more I use it. When it is sitting idle on my desk it seems to never lose the cellular network . Anyone else have similar issues?
    Same thing I'm going through

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-25-16 07:28 PM
    There's a massive thread on the Priv forum about this
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...issue-1086027/
    Unfortunately, no resolution yet.
    hazarder likes this.
    09-26-16 10:59 AM
    Pretty sure BlackBerry (formerly RIM, not AT&T's BB support) support is down to two people and a bag of Fritos at this point. Ask them about ticket 26400917, see if any work ever got done on it.
    10-01-16 03:14 AM
    I am having the same issue. I have called BlackBerry and AT&T. They are having network issues. They sent me a new phone Galaxy S7. I am trying it out, but I prefer the BB. They don't know when they will have the problem fixed. I may go with Verizon.
    10-07-16 10:59 PM
    If you have a Q10, a Z10, or anything newer, the AT&T network sees it as an Android phone anyway, so if your SIM card works fine in an Android phone, the BB is the source of the issue. Not that you should trust Google
    10-09-16 02:47 PM
    See the priv thread. Thhere s a fix. Have to take it off LTE unntil they get their act together.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-16 05:47 PM
    I have followed the other thread regarding the "No Service" issue and as I have posted there I have not experienced this issue here in Denver or anywhere along the way on my motorcycle road trip last week through rural CO, OK, or West TX. I am on an AT&T branded Priv running all the current updates.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    10-16-16 12:07 PM
    I have exact same issue with my Classic on T-Mobile. After an hour or two it loses signal and won't come back until rebooting. Started acting up about a month or two ago, seems to get worse by the day. Not sure if it's hardware, software, or carrier issue. Going to do a full factory reset via BlackBerry link tonight and see if that resolves the issue.

 C L A S S I C
    11-05-16 11:48 PM
    I have exact same issue with my Classic on T-Mobile. After an hour or two it loses signal and won't come back until rebooting. Started acting up about a month or two ago, seems to get worse by the day. Not sure if it's hardware, software, or carrier issue. Going to do a full factory reset via BlackBerry link tonight and see if that resolves the issue.

 C L A S S I C
    How was it?
    11-21-16 08:40 AM
    I wish I could say I haven't been suffering from multiple issues! I've been complaining about the way all four devices our family use have consistently been plagued with major usability issues.

One is especially irritating that I feel HAS to be network related. Whenever we visit family out of state we have zero to 1 bar while they have full signal on their AT&T cells. So I tried putting the SIM card from my sister's cell into my Q10. After it booted up I went from no service to four bars! I sat in the same chair the entire time so I could prove it wasn't just being in a slightly different spot giving me a better signal. But when I tell AT&T support they still either say there's nothing wrong or they blame the device!! So I'm Never going to fix this unless I get outside help since AT&T has proven that they don't care if we have working service as long as they get our money! Ideas, anyone?

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    12-21-16 01:59 PM
    If you get better service with a different SIM card, it's time for technical support to create a network case on your behalf to investigate why that is.
    12-29-16 03:58 AM
    Oh, they have sent it to "engineering" several times over the past few years. I always get the same result. They take 24-48 hours and then blame all problems on my BlackBerry! Because "if you had a newer (but really meaning IOS or android!) device you wouldn't have any problems. When I then point out that the other 3 members of the family HAVE each had one of each plus a basic Motorola razr AND they have the same issues as I do then I'm told that cell phones aren't 100% reliable so I shouldn't complain! When I then say we'd like at least 50% reliability since for some odd reason AT&T never bothered to wire our subdivision for even basic phone service (with the entire neighborhood around us has DSL or U-Verse) we NEED to be able to call 911or even order a pizza! I'm then told that since it affects multiple OS devices that "it must be too complicated to solve" so again we should just suck it up and be happy to send AT&T over $200 every month whether we can get service or not!

But am I bitter about it? Of COURSE not! Actually, whenever AT&T sends me a survey I flatly state that it's painfully clear that they only care about the money we send them every month and don't care whether or not our phones work at all as long as they get the money. I also tell them that if another carrier was able to give us a decent connection we'd switch in a heartbeat! This despite the fact that most companies would work hard to keep customers that pay large bills on time for ten years...

Just my $.02, YMMV ! ;-) sent via my Q10
    Last edited by scubafan; 12-30-16 at 03:50 PM.
    12-30-16 02:35 PM