I used to love swapping between my passport and Q10 from the Telus website but unfortunately they took this feature away. About 6 months ago I used my Passport SE on weekends and then switched to my Q10 for work. One day the website said feature temporarily unavailable. So I kept my passport active because I was too lazy to call and be but on hold. I would check every so often but it kept saying the same thing. Fast forward about 5 months and my passport stopped working for some reason and I needed to switch because for work I can't be without my phone. I reluctantly call and asked when this service would become available again. The rep told me it's not because of security reasons. Wtf,then why does it say temporarily unavailable. That tells me it's coming back. It make matters worse I had to buy a new Sim card becuse my Q10 was inactive for more than 90 days. I would love to see this feature again. It was so convenient. I could go on telus with phone browser and within 30 second my phones would be switched. Now I have to phone, be put on hold for God knows how long. Talk to a rep that doesn't know what he/she is doing. I want this feature back

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 10:24 AM
    I never had this feature on my carrier. I always call. Way of the world, i guess. Once something is gone, they aren't gonna bring it back.
    08-30-16 12:12 PM
    Why not swap out Sim cards?

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 04:11 PM
    Q10 and Passport take different Sim cards.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-16 05:27 PM
    Get a sim adapter and a nano sim that way you can use the passport and the Q10

really easy to do
    WaveGod likes this.
    12-16-16 08:38 PM
    Get a sim adapter and a nano sim that way you can use the passport and the Q10

really easy to do
    Agreed^^^🙄
    05-10-17 06:53 AM