I'd like to present Rad Systems newest app for BlackBerry 10, App Manager.

Available now from BlackBerry World

App Manager is designed to help manage your applications, settings and shortcuts, by giving you greater control and better access to the apps on your device, in a faster, easier and more efficient way.

For more information on this initial release, visit: App Manager for BlackBerry 10 released | Rad Systems

More features are already in the works for the next version!

If you have any feedback, bug reports or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks.
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-05-16 04:55 AM
    Sounds very interesting...

I didn't understand having to use an Android app like Ghost Explorer to really have the level of control over apps on BB10.
    08-05-16 08:26 AM
    Very nice app. I'm thinking about grab it

Posted with my loyal Z30
    radwon likes this.
    08-06-16 10:05 AM
    Just bought this app and my initial impression is - well done -! Suggestion or request for the dev. Is there a possibility to include files or folders from the SD card. Example: have a "Videos" folder on the sd card so create a key startup or a shortcut to the desktop for that specific folder (and/or file within the folder). Or is this only possible for files/folders on the device memory? Thanks.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    08-06-16 11:05 AM
    I'm not sure if I'm gonna use it, but I at least bought it to support you. Thanks for still supporting our awesome BB10 OS! You deserve a lot of (my) praise! :-)

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    radwon likes this.
    08-06-16 12:36 PM
    Good app and thank you for supporting us.

Sent from my Z30
    radwon likes this.
    08-07-16 05:25 AM
    A question before buy app? The can save and restore browser site shortcut ?

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 06:19 AM
    Just bought this app and my initial impression is - well done -! Suggestion or request for the dev. Is there a possibility to include files or folders from the SD card. Example: have a "Videos" folder on the sd card so create a key startup or a shortcut to the desktop for that specific folder (and/or file within the folder). Or is this only possible for files/folders on the device memory? Thanks.
    Thanks, glad you like the app. At the moment only shortcuts to files and folders on the device are possible. I'm not sure why the current limitation with the OS but I am looking for a solution or workaround.
    brookie229 likes this.
    08-07-16 07:31 AM
    I'm not sure if I'm gonna use it, but I at least bought it to support you. Thanks for still supporting our awesome BB10 OS! You deserve a lot of (my) praise! :-)
    Thank you very much for your support and praise, it really means a lot, especially as the BB10 user-base becomes smaller.
    I do hope you find App Manager a useful tool and a pleasure to use.
    Vistaus likes this.
    08-07-16 07:36 AM
    A question before buy app? The can save and restore browser site shortcut ?
    You can use App Manager to create home screen shortcuts to websites. If you mean browser bookmarks then you need to check the browser app directly to see if it can backup and restore those.
    08-07-16 07:40 AM
    You can use App Manager to create home screen shortcuts to websites. If you mean browser bookmarks then you need to check the browser app directly to see if it can backup and restore those.
    Thanks but if i create shortcuts to websites with your apps. Can i Made a backup and restore. After. Sorry for my english. I'm a french guy.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-16 03:34 PM
    Hello

I bought it. Thx for your work
    radwon likes this.
    08-09-16 05:27 AM
    Thanks but if i create shortcuts to websites with your apps. Can i Made a backup and restore. After. Sorry for my english. I'm a french guy.
    Ah Bonjour!

App Manager includes the ability to backup and restore the app data, so if you create Quick Launch shortcuts within the app then you can backup and restore these but not shortcuts created for the home screen as those shortcuts are part of the system data. Hope that helps answer your question, if not or you have any others please feel free to ask.
    08-09-16 10:57 AM
    Hello

I bought it. Thx for your work
    Thanks for your support, it's much appreciated. I hope you find the app as useful as I do!
    08-09-16 11:00 AM
    App Manager has been updated to Version 1.5 and also was one of the winners of the BlackBerry Developer Hero Program.
    08-28-16 02:11 PM
    Thank you for the update and congratulations on being given the BBW award.

Sent from my Z30
    radwon likes this.
    08-29-16 12:35 AM
    Is it possible to create a shortcut to VPN Settings using this app?

 Passport filter-evading the NSA  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    08-30-16 11:14 AM
    Is it possible to create a shortcut to VPN Settings using this app?

Yes it is.
    radwon and jope28 like this.
    08-30-16 12:11 PM
    Yes it is.
    Thanks.

Awesome. Something so simple and super handy to have. Great to have it as a home screen shortcut as well lol

Edit: would it be possible to be able to add a shortcut to the native Private Browser?

Last edited by jope28; 08-30-16 at 01:47 PM.
    08-30-16 12:25 PM
    Awesome. Something so simple and super handy to have. Great to have it as a home screen shortcut as well lol
    Thanks, glad you like it.

Unfortunately it's not possible to access (for reading or writing) the browser's bookmarks. However once the shortcut is opened within the browser you can then add it to the bookmarks.
    Last edited by radwon; 10-12-16 at 05:46 AM.
    08-31-16 01:05 PM
    Edit: would it be possible to be able to add a shortcut to the native Private Browser?
    I am afraid not--Private Browsing is a component of the native browser and as such I don't think it is possible, but you would need the definitive answer from the dev-sorry. This app has many, many capabilities though I would like the capability to access the sd card and launch a folder from there. The dev is checking it out but I have my doubts whether that can be done.
    08-31-16 01:08 PM
    Thanks, glad you like it.

Unfortunately it's not possible to access (for reading or writing) the browser's bookmarks. However once the shortcut is opened within the browser you can then add it to the bookmarks.
    Well, great job with the app.
    It's now one of the those few "essential" apps on my Passport.
    Kudos!

radwon likes this.
    08-31-16 01:57 PM
    This app has many, many capabilities though I would like the capability to access the sd card and launch a folder from there. The dev is checking it out but I have my doubts whether that can be done.
    I've added the ability for creating shortcuts to files in the SD card. This will be available in the next update. Still looking into a way to do the same with folders...
    09-02-16 10:53 AM
    Thanks for your support, it's much appreciated. I hope you find the app as useful as I do!
    Can I use this app (as I use another) to lock it to a particular app like kodi to make my Q10 a kodi machine? If so I will buy and see how your handles it and if better then the other app as that dev abandoned BB10. Thanks, DPR

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-09-16 08:30 PM
    Can I use this app (as I use another) to lock it to a particular app like kodi to make my Q10 a kodi machine? If so I will buy and see how your handles it and if better then the other app as that dev abandoned BB10. Thanks, DPR

-Dread Pirate Regan
    Hey C22.....maybe the Dev can further clarify but the help function on this app shows Kiosk Mode as this:
    App Manager for BlackBerry 10-img_20160909_223733.png
    DreadPirateRegan and radwon like this.
    09-09-16 09:41 PM
46 12