Okay, I know some BlackBerry users have been complaining about the blackberry keyboard without its emojis like that of andorid's. The absence of these emojis has made some social networking sites like instagram,snap-chat and the likes stale and frustrating. It even got to the point I was thinking of exchanging my phone with that of an android because of that. But recently, I came across a trick which I'm now using emojis on social platforms like instagram, twitter and snap-chat .
    * *Sadly, this trick can only work if you have installed Cobalt Google play services, BlackBerry Google ID and Google account on your mobile device. And more so, you must have installed an Emoji keyboard app on your mobile device. The one I have on my device is Emoji Keyboard Plus, you can get that from play store or 1mobile market. Now, after you have gotten those things I have pointed above or you have had them before, open the BlackBerry Google ID app(you may have registered it or not but mine is registered which means I don't know if it's gonna work unregistered), tap on the icon at the top-right side and also tap on Android settings, then swipe up to select on Language and Input, Under Keyboard and Input methods, select the Emoji keyboard as your default keyboard and that's all...you are good to go. You can try to open your Instagram app and confirm if it's set/working
    *And to those who have any complaints, feel free to tell me and I will be of service.
    You are welcome!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-29-16 06:08 PM