hi guys, my Q 10 was giving some problems ( the screen would zoom in on its own and some other major software glitches) so I decided to factory reset it using BB Link, before doing so I did backup using BB link, during factory reset option the BB link prompted that a newer device Update (OS update) is avaible, here I would like to inform that before also I did check for OS update from device and BB link earlier also but both times it said your software is upto date, anyhow I was happy that a new OS update is avaible and my software issues would definitely be resolved, when I clicked ok to update it prompted again that newer version of BB Link is required to install the update so I clicked ok on that too. Everything went on smoothly first the BB link was updated and then the latest Device OS was installed, all software glitches were gone from my device.
    I was very happy and pleased with outcome but then the trouble started, I tried to restore my backup which I made previously but an error would come every time

"Restore did not complete. There could have been a problem with the device or connection during the restore. Verify that the device is turned on and connected."

the above error, I tired everything restarted the device, pulled the battery out etc, nothing happened, then while searching online I found out that the problem might be due to the fact that the backup I made was on an earlier version of BB Link where as now I was on a newer version, anyhow I had a setup of some old version of BB link so I installed that and now BB link did not recognize my Q 10 again did alot of google search and nothing proved helpful, then I simply restated my device and then the system detected it, but now there was another problem on trying to restore BB link did not show the latest backup which I made it showed some old backups of the same device, and some from my old 9900 bu tnot the one which I did today. I again downloaded BB link this time a version newer than the one I had currently installed but older than the latest one in this version of BB link my latest backup was visible and now I am getting the same error which I got with latest version

Restore did not complete. There could have been a problem with the device or connection during the restore. Verify that the device is turned on and connected.

Can anybody pl help me in solving this issue.
    07-28-16 09:55 PM
    I'd just advise you to run an autoloader on your device. That should go a long way in solving your problems BlackBerry 10 Autoloaders - BlackBerry Developer But from what you've said, I think you problem is coming from the Blackberry link other than your phone. So I'd advise you to get Sachesi and get it to do the retore and if that fails... I hope it doesn't
    07-29-16 11:15 AM
    thanks for your reply, could you tell how to use sachesi and from where to download it ?,
    Another thing I will like to add is that I tired restoring just app data and contacts etc, (there were 3 options I chose 2 and did not choose media) and that worked BB link restored this stuff, but how can I get media ?
    07-29-16 12:02 PM
    A restore with Link typically restores the bugs and glitches too. I recommend a clean install. Security wipe or Link OS reload.

Btw, the zooming in was just the an accessibility toggle that accidentally got turned on.

Priv STV100-1 AAF518 / Q5SQR100-1/10.3.3.746
    07-29-16 12:10 PM
    I tied to installed sachesi but it gives an error that someVLL is not installed something, anyhow I found out how to run it, when I open the extraction file rather than saving it sachesi runs, connected my Q10 via USB and chose the file to restore it starts the process, but within 30-40 seconds sachesi crashes !!!. Pl tell what to do, its really urgent
    09-04-16 12:02 PM
    What exact file does it say is missing
    09-04-16 01:52 PM
    What exact file does it say is missing and what what version of Sachesi are you running because I'd prefer 2.0.2 as it's the one I use.
    09-04-16 01:53 PM
    What exact file does it say is missing and what what version of Sachesi are you running because I'd prefer 2.0.2 as it's the one I use.
    it says MSVCP.dll is missing, I tired all versions same error
    09-04-16 03:53 PM
    You'll need to download Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 that is compatible with your laptop OS from the official Microsoft site, I could not lay my hands of the link. Just Google it and it will be the first or second result

From my Awesome Z10
    09-19-16 02:19 PM
    And it's the 32-bit version you want.
    09-19-16 02:23 PM